Lakeshore Grill at Macy's Southland

artpk

Taylor, MI
Lakeshore Grill at Macy's Southland 3.0

Small salads

I always get salads at Macy’s Lakeshore Grill in Southland. For the last few months, the salads have gotten so small when I go to lunch on Saturday. I went on Sunday and they were normal size. I don’t know if they have a different preparer on Sunday. I just want you to be aware of this problem because my friend and I were thinking we might need to go elsewhere to get a salad since the ones on Saturday were so small. I hope this problem can be remedied since we enjoy are lunches at Lakeshore Grill. Thanks, Paulette

Maurice

Unreasonable small salads for the price on Saturday at Southland Lakeshore Grill.

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $10

Buy Now 60% off

$50 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $20

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612

Lakeshore Grill at Macy's Southland  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/04/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/22/2013 - A diner from Taylor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/15/2013 - A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/27/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/09/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Lakeshore Grill at Macy's Southland is located near the cities of Allen Park and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant In Macys Store Taylor Mi, Lakeshore Grill Southland Mall Taylor Mi, Macys Lakeshore Grill Taylor Mi, Lakeshore Grill Menu Southland Mall, Macy's Lakeshore Grill Southland Mall Taylori, Lakeshore Grill Taylor, Macy's Lakeshore Grill Menu, Lakeshore Grill Macy's Southland Mall, and Lakeshore Grill Southland Mall.