Lao Sze Chuan

Neighborhoods: Armour Square
Cuisine: Chinese, Late Night, Private Parties

Lao Sze Chuan is a Chinese, Late Night, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

No Rating
fasteddiek photo

Chicago, IL

My BD Party

We had a private room and 28 guests for a food orgy, with my relatives, friends and guests; most of them loved “mild” Chinese food and Tony Hu’s kitchen is noted for true Szechwan cooking (spicy), the compromise was a little of each and some slight change in the amount of “heat” added to the great food served. There was a selection of appetizers followed by the main courses. Egg drop soup started the meal, followed by seafood, shrimp and beef dishes and Tony’s special chicken was a huge hit. My family hired a magician, for his grand finally he called me up and as I stood, I almost passed out… the end was at the emergency room… too much heat and a drop in blood pressure ended my 80th BD party

Tony's Chicken

jinkwell photo

Fantastic Chinese

This is probably one of the best restaurants in Chinatown. Their hotpots are amazing! I would also look into other dishes, but the highlight of the restaurant is definitely the hotpots.

However, don’t expect great service. First, if you cannot speak a word of Chinese, it can be hard to order certain items. Miscommunication has often resulted in wrong dishes being brought my way. Also, on crowded nights, it seems like you have to fight your way to acquiring a table.

Questionable service, excellent food!

Chinese Late Night Private Parties
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 12:00AM

Lao Sze Chuan  Restaurant Reviews

Lao Sze Chuan is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Lao Sze Chuan Gluten Free, Lao Szechuan Chicago Menu, Lao Sze Chuan Skokie Gluten Free, Lao Sze Chuan Chicago, Gluten Free Lao Cze Chicago, Lao Sze Chuan Delivery, Lao Schezwan Chicago, Lao Schezwan Chicago Menu, and Lao Sze Chuan Private Party.