L'aragosta

3400 Atlantic Brigantine Blvd
Brigantine, NJ 08203

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"Kindly service exalent food "
Cons
"Very slow service "
keepitgoing photo

keepitgoing

Moonachie, NJ
L'aragosta 5.0

That's Italian

I live in a small town in North Jersey, Wood-Ridge… I was visiting a friend of mine and his family that just bought a house in the Atlantic City area, just about 15 minutes away from this authentic Italian restaurant called l’aragosta… Soon as I step in with my friends, I could just feel the warmth… Very cozy feeling, and great service as well… And let me tell you about the pizza… It’s heaven!!! You can’t go wrong with the spazzacamino pizza and the scallopine al limone… I’m a big time surfer and I’ll pretty much be vistiting my freinds down there a few times a month, and I can say I’ll be stopping everytime…

Italian Delivery Pizza

L'aragosta  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/13/2013 - A diner from Fredericksburg, VA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/26/2013 - A diner from Pleasantville, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 05/26/2013 - A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it.
  • 07/17/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 07/28/2013 - A diner from Bridgeport, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/28/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food'
    Cons: 'Very slow service '
People found this by searching for: L'aragosta Ristorante, Laragosta Brigantine, Laragosta Brigantine Nj, Laragosta Brigantine New Jersey, L'aragosta Restaurant Brigantine Nj, L'aragosta Brigantine Nj, and L'aragosta Brigantine.