- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Las Brisas
These dishes from the Las Brisas menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Fruta Del Mar ()
Sea Bass Ceviche ()
- Las Brisas is a popular special-event and wedding location. Call for more info.
- Request the middle of the 17 window-front tables to balance ocean views and people-watching. (Seats up to six.)
Mon-Sat 08:00AM - 10:30AM (Breakfast)Sun 04:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)Fri 05:00PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)Sat 04:30PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 03:30PM (Lunch)Sat 11:30AM - 03:30PM (Lunch)Sun 09:00AM - 03:00PM (Sunday Brunch)
Legendary Las Brisas has been southern California's definitive place to enjoy fantastic and resplendent coastal views. The menu at Las Brisas brims with the authentic cuisine of the Mexican Riviera and is filled with recipes discovered along the 3000 miles of Mexico's coast. The stunning setting makes Las Brisas the perfect venue for a host of events and their renowned Sunday Brunch is the premier way to unwind and take in a gorgeous day.
SPECIAL NOTE: Please be aware, window seats are popular and not guaranteed. Please make all window requests upon arrival with the host and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Loves Las Brisas (1)
Wants to Try Las Brisas (2)
- 01/02/2014 - A diner from Lees Summit, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 02/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 03/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.