Las Brisas

Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Full Bar

Pros
"mojitos, guacamole and view"
sopwithcamel photo

sopwithcamel

Sioux City, IA

Great Dining Experience

Excellent view of the Ocean and the food matches the view. The service was top notch. If you have time, you should really sit on the patio, have a drink and enjoy the ocean breeze. We had 14 people at our table and they all had a great time and great food.

Fruta Del Mar

Lobster, crab, scallops, shrimp, rice and asparagus all done to perfection.

Guacamole

Fresh and tasty. You need to try it.

Sea Bass Ceviche

The best ceviche I’ve ever tasted. It comes with pices of mango and it is delicious.

nycfoodeater photo

nycfoodeater

Huntington Beach, CA

Awesome View and great food!

Drink margaritas while watching a great view of Laguna. The margaritas are great and so is the guacamole!! Great place to take a date!

ABLOCK photo

ABLOCK

Lake Forest, CA

NOT GOOD

tourist trap, weak cocktails, lousy service and dated decor.

ROMANTIC MEXICAN RESTAURANT OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN

ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO GO HERE TO PEOPLE WATCH & GO ON A HOT DATE TO VIEW THE OCEAN. ORDERED FISH & CHIPS HERE AND THOUGHT THE FOOD WAS SO-SO, BUT AMBIANCE WAS PERFECT.

FISH & CHIPS

THE FISH AND CHIPS WERE JUST OKAY, BUT THE AMBIANCE MAKES UP FOR IT.

Chas photo

Chas

Newport Beach, CA

Sunday Brunch Jan 10, 2010

Fantastic Sunday Brunch, 01,10,10. Four Courses with unlimited Champagne. #1 pastries (pan dolce) were perfect. #2 soup or salad, My wife and I both chose the salad with vinegarette which was very tastey and well beyond average. #3 My wife chose the Atlantic Salmon w/ rice, She loved it. I had lamb (4 oz) and shrimp (3 large) with garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed spinach. Each entree included, asparagus and carrots. The lamb cooked medium and served sliced with light sauce was excellent, as were the shrimp and pototatoes. The carrots could have been slightly more tender for me but I left nothing. # 4 The tiramisu was the best I’ve had. I’ve had so much flavorless or blah tiramisu over the years that I ignore it on menus, but this came with the meal. I ate mine and my wife’s (thankfully she was full). The pace of service was right on, and the staff was pleasant, helpful, interactive, and the champagne glass was kept full. The coffee was was a rich full bodied brew. $33/ person plus tip was well worth it.

GraceSong photo

GraceSong

Long Island City, NY

Every time I go to Laguna Beach, I crave food from this r...

Every time I go to Laguna Beach, I crave food from this restaurant. The view is amazing… regardless if you are, you always feel like you’re on vacation whenever you eat here because of the view of the beach.

The service is great and everything on the menu is good.

Mexican Family Patio
Mon-Sat 08:00AM - 10:30AM (Breakfast)
Sun 04:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Fri 05:00PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)
Sat 04:30PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 03:30PM (Lunch)
Sat 11:30AM - 03:30PM (Lunch)
Sun 09:00AM - 03:00PM (Sunday Brunch)
theintercourses

West Hollywood, CA
0 useful

neleh

Sun Valley, CA

Las Brisas  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/02/2014 - A diner from Lees Summit, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/11/2015 - A diner from Cypress, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'mojitos, guacamole and view'
People found this by searching for: Las Brisas Laguna Beach, Las Brisas Steakhouse Amar, Las Brisas Guacamole Recipe, Las Brisas Laguna Menu, Las Brisas, Laguna Beach, Fish Stew Recipe, Las Brisas Menu Laguna Beach, Las Brisas Laguna Beach Menu, Las Brisas Laguna Niguel, and Laguna Beach Sunday Brunch Wedding For 60people.