Call 277 GLEAVES ST

BrendaSheldon photo

BrendaSheldon

Madison, TN
Las Cebollas Mexican Grill 5.0

My husband I eat here every chance we get. It's our favor...

My husband I eat here every chance we get. It’s our favorite Mexican restaurant. The people know us by name. They know that I always get a #12 with 4 Chille Rellenos. . .and they always ask me if they were hot.

The portions are huge even for the lunch menu. They make an amazing Margarita.

NashvealCat photo

NashvealCat

Goodlettsville, TN
Las Cebollas Mexican Grill 5.0

Has become my FAVORITE Mexican Restaurant!

With the demise of two of the Nashville area’s oldest Mexican restaurants, Las Cebollas has become my top pick and recommendation. The atmosphere is very authentic, the staff is friendly and laid-back, the food is great and the prices are very reasonable.
If you don’t find something you were hoping for on the menu, just ask. If you can describe the dish (even if they know it by another name), they can probably make it.
There are several “Mexican” restaurants in the Madison/Goodlettsville/Hendersonville area to choose from, and some of them are good, but Las Cebollas is the only one I would give 5 stars.

Las Cebollas Mexican Grill 3.0
June 22, 2010

Art Snap with the Roving Concierge

Last Sunday for brunch we, (James and I, Philip or Timefire Rex your Roving Concierge, etc) visited Las Cebollas Grill in the Rivergate mall area of Nashville to again repast on their scrumptious Sunday buffet. I do confess my bad, to not…
March 8, 2010

Awesome place to eat!!

This place is the best Mexican restaurant to eat at. I live 45 miles away and drive all the way here to eat. #1 Mexican restaraunt around. The staff is so nice, awesome customer service.

Mexican Burrito Bar

Las Cebollas Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/14/2013 - A diner from Easley, SC tried it and liked it.
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner from Mooresboro, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Las Cebollas Madison Tn, Cebollas Lunch Buffet, Cebollas Mexican Grill Menu, Las Cebollas, Las Cebollas Mexican Grill, Las Cebollas Nashville, and Los Ceballos Madison Tn.