Las Cebollas Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Bar, Lunch

BrendaSheldon photo

Madison, TN

My husband I eat here every chance we get. It's our favor...

My husband I eat here every chance we get. It’s our favorite Mexican restaurant. The people know us by name. They know that I always get a #12 with 4 Chille Rellenos. . .and they always ask me if they were hot.

The portions are huge even for the lunch menu. They make an amazing Margarita.

NashvealCat photo

Goodlettsville, TN

Has become my FAVORITE Mexican Restaurant!

With the demise of two of the Nashville area’s oldest Mexican restaurants, Las Cebollas has become my top pick and recommendation. The atmosphere is very authentic, the staff is friendly and laid-back, the food is great and the prices are very reasonable.
If you don’t find something you were hoping for on the menu, just ask. If you can describe the dish (even if they know it by another name), they can probably make it.
There are several “Mexican” restaurants in the Madison/Goodlettsville/Hendersonville area to choose from, and some of them are good, but Las Cebollas is the only one I would give 5 stars.

Mexican Burrito Bar

Las Cebollas Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/14/2013 - A diner from Easley, SC tried it and liked it.
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner from Mooresboro, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Cebollas Lunch Buffet, Cebollas Mexican Grill Menu, Las Cebollas, Las Cebollas Madison Tn, Los Ceballos Madison Tn, Las Cebollas Nashville, and Las Cebollas Mexican Grill.