303-840-0325

19553 E Main St ( )

Parker, CO 80138

View Hours
Description: Las Delicias IV is a Mexican, American, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Mexican Food, Online Ordering, Delivery, American, Deli, Sandwiches, and Dinner
  • 83 dishes entered by diners at Las Delicias IV
  • 1 user wants to eat at Las Delicias IV

Reviews for Las Delicias IV

Editorial Review by Gayot »

You Must be from Nebraska

I have tried this eatery three times and have found it to be possibly the worst food in Parker. The food is bland and boring and tasteless. The restaurant was filthy all three times. If you can’t tell I like to give ever place three chances and this place has run out of chances. I would encourage you to go to Casa Marachi or Haicenda Colorado if you want a pleasurable experience near Parker for Mexican.

Steak Ranchero

I believe the meat was boiled rather than grilled.

4.0

Pretty good, but really nothing special

I guess we went at a bad time of the day. It was obvious they were getting ready to close and trying to scoot us out the door. The food was pretty standard at pretty standard prices, but the floors were very messy when we came in. There were napkins on the floor and under just about every table, as well as crumbs, and just plain dirt. I did notice that they were cleaning up around us as we ate, and doing a good job, so I do not know if they just had a crazy mad rush, or it is always that busy and they never get any other chance to clean. This is supposed to be the best Mexican in Parker, but, as near as I could tell, it is the only place totally devoted to Mexican food. The bathrooms were freshly cleaned, neat and smelled of bleach.

Cheese and Onion Enchiladas

They were pretty average. The beans were not vegetarian and I suspect the rice was not either. It was very adequate Mexican food, but really nothing special.

Guacamole Tostadas

What a nice, vegetarian choice on an otherwise meat-oriented restaurant. The Tostadas themselves were vegetarian and pretty good, but also pretty bland. The needed a bit of salsa and then they were better.

April 13, 2010

A hidden gem

My friends took me here for lunch one day. I have lived in Parker for many years but never noticed this place before. During the busy lunch the service was friendly and speedy. The enchiladas and chili rellenos were really great. It is…

January 24, 2010

Really good tamales

Las Delicias has some of the best tamales I have had in a Mexican restaurant in Colorado. As a native New Mexican that says a lot. Try it some time.

Las Delicias IV is located near the cities of Meridian, Foxfield, Castle Pines, Centennial, and Cherry Hills.
People found this by searching for: Delicias Restarant Parker, Las Delicias Restaurant Parker, Las Delicious In Parker, Restaurants Near 80138, Las Delicias Parker Co, Las Delicias Parker, and Las Delicias Parker Menu.

Featured in Parker