Las Delicias IV

19553 E Main St
Parker, CO 80138

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Deli

Las Delicias IV is a Mexican, American, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Hutiberg photo

Hutiberg

Parker, CO
Las Delicias IV 1.0

You Must be from Nebraska

I have tried this eatery three times and have found it to be possibly the worst food in Parker. The food is bland and boring and tasteless. The restaurant was filthy all three times. If you can’t tell I like to give ever place three chances and this place has run out of chances. I would encourage you to go to Casa Marachi or Haicenda Colorado if you want a pleasurable experience near Parker for Mexican.

Steak Ranchero

I believe the meat was boiled rather than grilled.

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO
Las Delicias IV 4.0

Pretty good, but really nothing special

I guess we went at a bad time of the day. It was obvious they were getting ready to close and trying to scoot us out the door. The food was pretty standard at pretty standard prices, but the floors were very messy when we came in. There were napkins on the floor and under just about every table, as well as crumbs, and just plain dirt. I did notice that they were cleaning up around us as we ate, and doing a good job, so I do not know if they just had a crazy mad rush, or it is always that busy and they never get any other chance to clean. This is supposed to be the best Mexican in Parker, but, as near as I could tell, it is the only place totally devoted to Mexican food. The bathrooms were freshly cleaned, neat and smelled of bleach.

The beans have lard and the rice is questionable - Cheese and Onion Enchiladas at Las Delicias IV

Cheese and Onion Enchiladas

They were pretty average. The beans were not vegetarian and I suspect the rice was not either. It was very adequate Mexican food, but really nothing special.

Guacamole Tostadas

What a nice, vegetarian choice on an otherwise meat-oriented restaurant. The Tostadas themselves were vegetarian and pretty good, but also pretty bland. The needed a bit of salsa and then they were better.

Mexican Mexican Food Online Ordering
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 09:30PM
Sat 09:00AM - 09:30PM
Sun 09:00AM - 08:00PM

Las Delicias IV  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/11/2014 - A diner from Westminster, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Delicias Restarant Parker, Las Delicias In Parker Co, Las Delicias Parker, Las Delicias Parker Menu, Las Delicias Restaurant Parker, Las Delicious In Parker, Las Delicias Parker Co, and Enchiladas To Go Parker, Co.