Las Margaritas

tmeyer2005 photo

Gainesville, FL
Las Margaritas 1.0

Terrible Customer Service

DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU EXPECT TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. The owner, Alberto, threatened to charge me while dining in for Cholula sauce (a sauce bottle that is available upon request). It’s not even stated they charge for using the sauce. Alberto said, “I am going to start charging,” and wanted to start with ME. Alberto literally threatened, complete with an angry tone, that he will charge for any sauce applied to my meal. Confused, I said that Cholula sauce is offered as a supplement to any meal. I mean, it’s like an equivalent to ketchup!! This is my first time ever writing a review, and the only reason I am now, is because I was treated with such disrespect. Alberto claimed he is losing money by allowing Cholula sauce to be used at no charge to me. I further explained to him, that I work down the street and often come to lunch there during business meetings and bring a lot of business. He was completely rude and said he didn’t care. That is fine. I will not be bringing any more business to him. Again, don’t go to this restaurant if you expect to be treated with respect.

Mexican Good For Kids Lunch

Las Margaritas  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wine At Las Margaritas Gainesville Fl, Las Margaritas, Gainesville, Fl, Las Margaritas Nw 25th Pl Gainesville Fl, Las Margaritas Gainesville Fl, Las Margaritas Gainesville, Las Margaritas Menu Nw 38th Gainesville, Fl, Las Margaritas Gainesville Florida, Las Margaritas Gainesville Fl Menu, and Las Margaritas.