Diner Survey Results
0 reviews of Las Palmas, first by you?
Las Palmas Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Mexican food in America is usually synonymous with hard shell tacos and queso dip. But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product ... read more
Best Dishes at Las Palmas
These dishes from the Las Palmas menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- 06/13/2013 - A diner from Richmond, VA tried it.
- 09/19/2013 - A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.
- 04/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 07/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 08/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 11/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'None really'
Cons: 'Food was tasteless and overcooked. Waitress was drinking on the job and played on her phone all night. '
Comments: 'You live and learn. At least I know never to go back. '