937-291-0900

101 Franklin St ( )

Centerville, OH 45459

View Hours
Description: Las Piramides is a Mexican, Lunch, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Casual, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Dinner, Family, Kid Friendly, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Las Piramides
  • 3 users want to eat at Las Piramides

Reviews for Las Piramides

WORST service experience...

Placed 3 orders of Chips and Cheese. Upon pick-up, realized only 1 bag of chips. Manager said I had to pay extra for 2 more bags of chips. Explained I placed 3 orders. How does one eat other 2 dips without chips? Asked for refund, to which the Manager threw money at me and the $ fell to the floor. Really enjoyed the food and will miss it as I will never return for fear from this Manager and lack of service.

Another Good Experience

We had another very nice group dining out experience. Our group came in ‘waves’ and we were served well and had delicious food as well. Several of our group were from Columbus and were pleased with their food enough to ask for a take home box. Our server was just right, friendly and kept glasses filled and orders taken and chips and dip coming! Go!!

Fajita's

Sizzling hot steak, chicken and shrimp with a plate full of trimmings – delicious! The steak and chicken were tender and the shrimp was plump and tasty.

3.0

Really good value

I was surprised to see such negative reviews for Las Piramides. I have eaten there many times and always had very polite and efficient service. I would guess that these diners were having unfortunate exceptions.

I love their Carnitas lunch or Carnitas dinner—a plate of delicious roasted pork and caramelized onions—kind of like Mexican pulled pork. You will not get a bigger, better plate of food for that price anywhere.

They also have a nice outdoor patio—great for sipping a Mojito or Margarita on a summer evening.

Very Disappointing -

I went there with a group of 8 for dinner on Cinco de Mayo. We were seated immediately which was a great sign. Unfortunately it went downhill from there. The drink special of the night was a special on AMERICAN beer??? and no food specials. We sat down at 8:00 along with many other patrons, but it was far from full capacity. By 9:20 (yes 1:20 for Mexican food) our first meals arrived but even those were not correct. In the end they served 1 correct meal and 4 mistakes by 9:30. The manager was unwilling to accept any blame or make adjustments until I told him I was leaving and would not pay for any food that didn’t arrive. Unfortunately my friends probably paid full price for items they didn’t order or which were not prepared properly.
The Huber and Kettering locations have always been good, but this location was bad on almost every count.

Nothing

Food never arrived … in 1.5 hours.

Las Piramides is located near the cities of Washington Township.
People found this by searching for: Las Piramides Menu, Las Piramides Restaurant, Las Piramides Centerville, Las Piramides, Centerville, Las Piramides Restaurant Menu, Las Piramides Centerville Oh, Las Piramides Centerville Menu, Las Piramides Menu Huber Heights Ohio, and Las Piramides.

Marion's Piazza

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Las Piramides

Las Piramides  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great food"