352-622-4777

2030 S Pine Ave ( )

Ocala, FL 34471

Description: Latinos Y Mas Restaurant is a Spanish restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Spanish, Delivery, Good For Kids, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Latinos Y Mas Restaurant

Reviews for Latinos Y Mas Restaurant

Nice restaurant. Classy. Varied Menu

I love this place. great menu. Good for a date or with friends.

Shrimp WOW

Gamba Mariner= the best tasting shrimp I had in a long time the Sauce was tasty and the shrimp cooked to perfection,had a lobster texture. Excellent . Toast points nice for dipping into the creamy sauce.
Tio Rico- also and excellent appitizer.
a couple of beers and pleasant server made for a very enjoyable nosh.Will definetly seek this fine restaurant out again next time we are in Ocalla..

The best !!!!

What a place, I’ve going to this place for the last 15 years of my life, and I’m so happy to see that a family restaurant has done so well. I personaly crown Latinos y Mas as the best restaurant in Ocala , not only for their incredible food, service and ambience. I went last night after the remodaling, what a place!!! , impresive!!
beautiful. They double the size, and it was a 45 minute wait. full bar, same great food and service but now in a classy and elegant
building, Ocala really needed a trademark like Latinos y mas.
Congratulations !!!!

Titico's mero

Grouper, shimp , delicious sauce

-1 0

Won't be going back

We’ll after the wait on the remodel this was a big dissapointment. My wife and i have been dining at this restaurant for about 17 years. It used to to a great place, but after last night we will no longer be going back. We always came early and got a nice quielt booth but now even though the booth’s we’re all empty we we’re hearded into a small room full of people and uncomfortable chairs. It was very noisey and uncomfortable. As for the food I got the same dish I’ve been getting for year’s. The combo loco. The taco was soggy. the chicken had so much garlic in it that it was not edible,and the presentation was pitiful.
We have been eatin at the tempory location waiting for the new one to open and the quality of the food has been going down hill for a while. I was hoping that it would improve at the new location but that was not the case.

It seems as if they care about what the building looks like Instead of the food and service. What a shame It’s going to be sad to see this place go belly up like all the other places in that location over the years.

People found this by searching for: Latinos Y Mas, Latinos Ocala, Latinos Y Mas Menu, Latinos Y Mas Ocala Fl, Latino Y Mas, Latino Mas, Latinos Restaurant Ocala Fl, Latinos Restaurant Ocala Florida Directions Me Directions To The Restaurant I'm Waitingdirections To Latinos Restaurant To Latinos From My Location, and Latiamas Ocala.

Hilltop BBQ
Danzano's Gourmet Pizza Restaurant
Sky Asian Fusion
Five Guys
Cuvee Wine & Bistro

Link to Latinos Y Mas Restaurant

Latinos Y Mas Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Taste!"
  •  "Arroz con pollo, Paella, Churrasco con Chimichurri, all really"
Cons
  •  "None!"