Call 2030 S Pine Ave
Ocala, FL 34471

Cuisine: Spanish

Latinos Y Mas Restaurant is a Spanish restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Taste!"
"Arroz con pollo, Paella, Churrasco con Chimichurri, all really"
Cons
"None!"
DrTravel photo

DrTravel

Nice restaurant. Classy. Varied Menu

I love this place. great menu. Good for a date or with friends.

bahdbettie photo

bahdbettie

Cape Coral, FL

Shrimp WOW

Gamba Mariner= the best tasting shrimp I had in a long time the Sauce was tasty and the shrimp cooked to perfection,had a lobster texture. Excellent . Toast points nice for dipping into the creamy sauce.
Tio Rico- also and excellent appitizer.
a couple of beers and pleasant server made for a very enjoyable nosh.Will definetly seek this fine restaurant out again next time we are in Ocalla..

foodie_1 photo

foodie_1

The best !!!!

What a place, I’ve going to this place for the last 15 years of my life, and I’m so happy to see that a family restaurant has done so well. I personaly crown Latinos y Mas as the best restaurant in Ocala , not only for their incredible food, service and ambience. I went last night after the remodaling, what a place!!! , impresive!!
beautiful. They double the size, and it was a 45 minute wait. full bar, same great food and service but now in a classy and elegant
building, Ocala really needed a trademark like Latinos y mas.
Congratulations !!!!

Titico's mero

Grouper, shimp , delicious sauce

Divermurf photo

Divermurf

Latinos Y Mas Restaurant 1.0

Won't be going back

We’ll after the wait on the remodel this was a big dissapointment. My wife and i have been dining at this restaurant for about 17 years. It used to to a great place, but after last night we will no longer be going back. We always came early and got a nice quielt booth but now even though the booth’s we’re all empty we we’re hearded into a small room full of people and uncomfortable chairs. It was very noisey and uncomfortable. As for the food I got the same dish I’ve been getting for year’s. The combo loco. The taco was soggy. the chicken had so much garlic in it that it was not edible,and the presentation was pitiful.
We have been eatin at the tempory location waiting for the new one to open and the quality of the food has been going down hill for a while. I was hoping that it would improve at the new location but that was not the case.

It seems as if they care about what the building looks like Instead of the food and service. What a shame It’s going to be sad to see this place go belly up like all the other places in that location over the years.

Spanish Delivery Good For Kids

Latinos Y Mas Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/30/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/14/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/22/2013 - A diner from Newberry, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Arroz con pollo, Paella, Churrasco con Chimichurri, all really'
  • 08/28/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.
  • 11/19/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Taste!'
    Cons: 'None!'
  • 12/04/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/21/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Latino Imas, Latinos Y Mas, Latino E Mas Ocala Fl, Latinos Y Mas Ocala Fl, Latino Y Mas, Latinos Ocala, Latino Mas, and Latinos Y Mas Menu.