Laurel Supper Club

1905 Hwy 64 ( )

New Richmond, WI 54017-7413

Tags: American and Cozy
Diner Log for Laurel Supper Club:
  • 08/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Laurel Supper Club

Laurel Supper Club

A COZY PLACE WITH GREAT FOOD

I LOVE THE LAUREL! My husband and I have been going there for over 20 years. The food is homemade, very good, and very reasonably priced. The service is always excellent — even when they are really crowded and the waitstaff is stretched thin. The steak dinner for two is what we always get, and we’ve never been disappointed. The relish / appetizer tray is INCLUDED, and the liver pate is to die for! Everyone who has ever accompanied us to the Laurel has loved it, and they are hooked. The bar makes excellent cocktails, and I personally adore their signature Cosmopolitan. The place reminds me of someone’s grandma’s dining room…. so cozy!! I hope we can go there for years to come.

People found this by searching for: Laurel Supper Club New Richmond Wi, The Laurel Supper Club New Richmond Wi, The Laurel Restaurant New Richmond Wi, Laurel Restaurant New Richmond Wi, The Laurel New Richmond Wi, The Laurel Supper Club Menu, The Laurel New Richmond Wi Menu, Laural Supper Club, and Laurel Supper Club Menu.

Pete's Pizza
Next Door Cafe
  • star rating
JJ's Outpost Bar & Grill
Elements Cafe

Link to Laurel Supper Club

Laurel Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  87%  Ambiance:  100%