770-963-0500

2505 Old Norcross Rd ( )

Lawrenceville, GA 30044-2101

Description: Lee's Express Chinese Food is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.
Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Takeout, International, and American
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Lee's Express Chinese Food

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 92%    Ambiance: 80%
Pros

• "The best "
  • "friendly, fast service and they deliver. also great prices"
  • "Yummy crab Rangoon✌"
  • "Yummy food, clean, fast delivery!! A+++++"
  • "Fast delivery..good food..nice people working there!"
Cons
  • "Needs a new makeover."
  • "Appearance of restaurant is a little dumpy..hole in the wall spot"
Comments
  • "I love you."
  • "They Need a little chance in the place, paint o someting,"

Reviews for Lee's Express Chinese Food

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Shegll

4.0

Great food

Food is delicious. We have been eating there over a year, about once per week. Everything we have ordered has been super!

PS: Never got bugs in our food.

Hunan Shrimp

Lee's Express Chinese Food

They have bugs in their food!!!

I ordered some food for my husband, my daughter and myself, and when the food came i served the rice for all 3 of us, and in the middle of eating I saw something that @ first I thought could have been the tail of a shrimp, but on closer inspection, I saw that It was a bug. It had been cooked with the rice and had the almost the same color as the rice. Right when I saw this I took my daughter’s food, and saw the wing of a bug sticking out of her mouth, (she’s 2 years old) so I made her spit it out, and it was another bug. I called up there and told them, and they were nonchalant about it, and they were giving me an attitude, like I was wrong to call them and tell them about the bugs in their food. And the manager even told me that it’s not a big deal. So all I have to say is DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, order their food.

House Fried Rice

It had bugs in it!!!

People found this by searching for: Lee's Express Chinese Food Menu, Lee's Chinese Lawrenceville, Lee's Express Chinese Food Lawrenceville Menu, Lee's Express Old Norcross, Lees Express Lawrenceville Menu, Lee's Express Chinese Food, Lee's Chinese Restaurant Lawrenceville Ga, Lee's Express, and Lees Express.

Featured in Lawrenceville