Lee's Restaurant

541-957-1900

2011 NE Stephens St ( )

Roseburg, OR 97470

Description: Lee's Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Delivery, Breakfast, Deli, and American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Lee's Restaurant

Reviews for Lee's Restaurant

Lee's Restaurant

2.0

Bring back the OWL!

My family went there for take-out a few times before we actually ate inside.
The food was okay, nothing to rave about. Simple food, for cheap.
THEN we went in.
I grew up eating in this building when the Pope family had the OWL, I could walk the building blindfolded and not bump into anything.
That said, I finally get my husband and two sons INSIDE the building and a COCKROACH falls from the ceiling and lands next to my youngest son’s plate. My husband quickly swished it off the table, we paid and left. We haven’t been back.
Now, I know that the city of Roseburg has roaches in the sewer system. I spent a good portion of my childhood within the city limits. I also know that since I was a baby in a car seat, there was never a cockroach anywhere near my plate while it was the OWL.

I forget what we had.

Bland. Very pedestrian.

January 29, 2010

lees is for me!

We always eat at lee's. We have tried all the Chiese resturants in roseburg and we always go back to Lee's they are cheap and great food. Yoiu get so much its crazy and for a liitle wallet and a big family you can't get a better deal…

September 13, 2005

I love this restraunt

This place has the best peppered chicken. I love this place.

People found this by searching for: Lees Roseburg Oregon, Lees Restaurant In Menu Roseburg Oregon, Lees Roseburg, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg Oregon, Lee S Roseburg Oregon, Lees Roseburg Menu, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg, and Lee's Roseburg.

Featured in Roseburg