Lee's Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Lee's Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.

TieDyeBySara photo

TieDyeBySara

Roseburg, OR

Bring back the OWL!

My family went there for take-out a few times before we actually ate inside.
The food was okay, nothing to rave about. Simple food, for cheap.
THEN we went in.
I grew up eating in this building when the Pope family had the OWL, I could walk the building blindfolded and not bump into anything.
That said, I finally get my husband and two sons INSIDE the building and a COCKROACH falls from the ceiling and lands next to my youngest son’s plate. My husband quickly swished it off the table, we paid and left. We haven’t been back.
Now, I know that the city of Roseburg has roaches in the sewer system. I spent a good portion of my childhood within the city limits. I also know that since I was a baby in a car seat, there was never a cockroach anywhere near my plate while it was the OWL.

I forget what we had.

Bland. Very pedestrian.

Chinese Online Ordering Parking

Lee's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/10/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/05/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/09/2016 - A diner from Roseburg, OR tried it.
People found this by searching for: Lee's Restaurant Roseburg, Lees Restaurant Menu Roseburg, Lee'S Restaurant Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Roseburg, Lee's Roseburg Or, Lees Roseburg, Lees Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg Oregon, and Lees Restaurant In Menu Roseburg Oregon.