Lee's Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Lee's Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.

TieDyeBySara photo

Roseburg, OR

Bring back the OWL!

My family went there for take-out a few times before we actually ate inside.
The food was okay, nothing to rave about. Simple food, for cheap.
THEN we went in.
I grew up eating in this building when the Pope family had the OWL, I could walk the building blindfolded and not bump into anything.
That said, I finally get my husband and two sons INSIDE the building and a COCKROACH falls from the ceiling and lands next to my youngest son’s plate. My husband quickly swished it off the table, we paid and left. We haven’t been back.
Now, I know that the city of Roseburg has roaches in the sewer system. I spent a good portion of my childhood within the city limits. I also know that since I was a baby in a car seat, there was never a cockroach anywhere near my plate while it was the OWL.

I forget what we had.

Bland. Very pedestrian.

Chinese Online Ordering Parking

Lee's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/10/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/05/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Lees Roseburg Oregon, Lees Restaurant Menu Roseburg, Lees Restaurant In Menu Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Roseburg, Lee'S Restaurant Roseburg Oregon, and Lees Roseburg.