Call 4835 W Henrietta Rd
Henrietta, NY 14467

Cuisine: Diner, American

Lehigh Restaurant is a Diner and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

barbpiazza photo

barbpiazza

Owings Mills, MD
Lehigh Restaurant 5.0

Excellent food & service!

Had the beer battered haddock and it was delicious! Ordered the cole slaw and french fries as sides and a cup of soup also came with the meal for under $10. We ordered the Italian Wedding Soup and it also was very good. The service was better than I’ve had in a long time in much more expensive eateries. We will definitely make this a regular visit when we are in town and we’re happy to have found it. We’re going to be in town for another night and are looking forward to trying their Reuben sandwich tomorrow for lunch..,it has received a very good review from another user. The restaurant was also notably clean and the staff was very friendly and very attentive to our needs. Thanks Lehigh for a great dinner!

The51bear photo

The51bear

Timberville, VA
Lehigh Restaurant 5.0

Fine down home eats

While visiting the area my wife and I actually had lunch there two days running! The staff was friendly and efficient. Pricing was a value and the food top notch! No fru fru stuff here just good down home food. I had their Ruben on one occasion and a cheeseburger on the second trip. Both came loaded and cooked to order. They have an extensive breakfast menu as well. I’m kind of sad I didn’t have a breakfast there. Lunch for five people was about $32 with the local tax.

Cheeseburger

Nice burger, juicy, not greasy cooked to order. Bun was fresh. Condiments were fresh. Came with French Fries that were actually cooked! Not a bunch of limp potato noodles, and cole slaw.

Ruben

Nice fresh Rye, lots of corned beef, just the right amount of saurkraut and good thousand island. Served with good French Fries and cole slaw. Nice lunch you really didn’t want desert!
So sad as they have a killer pie case just as you walk in.

Lehigh Restaurant 1.0
March 21, 2011

Terrible experience

The service is bad. The food is awful. Ordered somthing on the menu and was told by the Server because it wasn't done right,"well, this isn't an authentic mexican restaurant"! Then do not have it on your menu.! She went back into the…

Diner Delivery American

Lehigh Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lehigh Restaurant is located near the cities of West Henrietta.
People found this by searching for: Lehigh Diner Henrietta Ny, Lehigh Diner, Lehigh Restaurant, Lehigh Restaurant Henrietta, Lehigh Station Diner, The Lehigh Restaurant, and Lehigh Restaurant Henrietta Ny.