Lehigh Restaurant

Cuisine: Diner, American

Lehigh Restaurant is a Diner and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

barbpiazza photo

Owings Mills, MD

Excellent food & service!

Had the beer battered haddock and it was delicious! Ordered the cole slaw and french fries as sides and a cup of soup also came with the meal for under $10. We ordered the Italian Wedding Soup and it also was very good. The service was better than I’ve had in a long time in much more expensive eateries. We will definitely make this a regular visit when we are in town and we’re happy to have found it. We’re going to be in town for another night and are looking forward to trying their Reuben sandwich tomorrow for lunch..,it has received a very good review from another user. The restaurant was also notably clean and the staff was very friendly and very attentive to our needs. Thanks Lehigh for a great dinner!

The51bear photo

Timberville, VA

Fine down home eats

While visiting the area my wife and I actually had lunch there two days running! The staff was friendly and efficient. Pricing was a value and the food top notch! No fru fru stuff here just good down home food. I had their Ruben on one occasion and a cheeseburger on the second trip. Both came loaded and cooked to order. They have an extensive breakfast menu as well. I’m kind of sad I didn’t have a breakfast there. Lunch for five people was about $32 with the local tax.

Nice burger, juicy, not greasy cooked to order. Bun was fresh. Condiments were fresh. Came with French Fries that were actually cooked! Not a bunch of limp potato noodles, and cole slaw.

Nice fresh Rye, lots of corned beef, just the right amount of saurkraut and good thousand island. Served with good French Fries and cole slaw. Nice lunch you really didn’t want desert!
So sad as they have a killer pie case just as you walk in.

Diner Delivery American

Lehigh Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from Middle Village, NY tried it.
  • 09/01/2015 - A diner from Rochester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Lehigh Restaurant is located near the cities of West Henrietta.
People found this by searching for: Leigh High Station Diner Rochester Ny, Lehigh Restaurant, Lehigh Restaurant Henrietta, The Lehigh Restaurant, Lehigh Diner, Lehigh Diner Henrietta Ny, Lehigh Station Diner, and Lehigh Restaurant Henrietta Ny.