Call 1880 N Congress Ave, #104
Boynton Beach, FL 33426-8672

Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Vietnamese

LemonGrass Boynton is a Thai, Lunch, and Vietnamese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

FloJack photo

FloJack

Boynton Beach, FL
LemonGrass Boynton 4.0

Thai & Sushi

Delicious food with friendly service. The restaurant is bright and airy as opposed to some other Thai restaurants in the area which are dark and dreary. The dishes
are new and very unusual making for a nice visual.

It was my first time (they’ve only been open a short time) so I tried a variety of appetizers, lychee iced tea, Thai iced tea and “American” iced tea, then had the Red Curry with Chicken luncheon special. It came with an order of California Roll (4 slices). Everything was delicious and I already have plans to return to try more of their dishes.

Lemongrass roll

This was a matter of personal taste. Some may really like it, but I only ate 2 pieces and left the rest. I found it to be too greasy for my taste.

Steam Gyoza

These chicken dumplings were delicious. They were on the small side, but the price was right for the dish.

Tuna tataki

This was perfect. Properly seared, sushi grade tuna, thinly sliced with a light sauce drizzled over the top served with wasabi and ginger (of course). Again I emphasize the plating. Beautifully presented.

Red Curry Chicken luncheon

Another winner. Properly spiced (some restaurants back off on the spice, thinking their customers are “too old for spicy food”). This was perfect without going overboard.

By the time I got to this dish, I could only eat about half of it. They boxed it for me and I had it the next day at home, and the flavor was still top notch.

California Roll

This was included with the “luncheon” as one of the appetizers. I’m going to have to visit again for a sushi taste test, but from the tast of this appetizer, I’m sure the rest of the sushi/sashimi items will meet the high standard this restaurant set for their Thai offerings.

mrsh photo

mrsh

Boynton Beach, FL
LemonGrass Boynton 1.0

ROACH INFESTED AND HORRIBLE SERVICE

COCKROACH INFESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not usually write reviews however I had to warn people about this restaurant. This is the second time I have come here and seen a roach. I came back because I love the rolls so much however after this time I will never return. I told the waitress about the roach I had smashed on the sushi bar she left and two seconds later a rude hostess came and said she will move us but there will be a forty five minute wait. I asked her to please wipe the roach up because I had already ordered my food. She got very loud and asked my party of five to leave. Needless to say I will not be coming back and even better we found a nicer, cleaner, better atmosphere, and better service place about 1/4 mile away.

Thai Dinner Lunch

From OpenTable:

An eclectic combination of Thai food, Vietnamese with Japanese sushi.

Owner? Claim The Menu

LemonGrass Boynton  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
LemonGrass Boynton is located near the cities of Briny Breezes, Boynton Beach Delray Beach, Ocean Ridge, Gulf Stream, and Village Of Golf.
People found this by searching for: Lemongrass Restaurant Boynton Beach Fl, Lemon Grass Boyton Beach Fl, Lemongrass Restaurant Boynton Beach Florida, Lemon Grass Boynton, Lemongrass Boynton Beach Menu, Lemongrass Boynton Beach, and Lemongrass Restaurant Boynton Beach.