Letterman's Diner

610-683-3879

242 W Main St ( )

Kutztown, PA 19530

View Hours
Description: Letterman's Diner is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Breakfast, Lunch, Diner, Takeout, and Good For Kids
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Letterman's Diner

Reviews for Letterman's Diner

Letterman's Diner

Delicious, hardy breakfast!

I’m a college student at Kutztown, and I have to say that Letterman’s is some of the best breakfast food I have ever eaten. It’s a really tiny place- about the size of a train car- so during busy hours, you have to wait outside or crowd behind the bar guests, but it is absolutely worth it!
The omelets are seriously as big as your head, and they have french toast to die for. They have so many options, it’s often difficult for me to choose. But even if I just get the basic scrambled eggs and sausage, I leave pleased. I bring my family and friends here all the time!

Scarecrow

Eggs your way, meat of choice, potatoes of choice, and corn fritters! Yummm… a regular of mine!

Andy's Special

My boyfriend and I got this one morning because it matched his name. Turns out it was a good decision! If I remember correctly, it was eggs and homefries covered in cream chipped beef. It was AWESOME.

Cinnamon Swirl Toast

WOW. Just wow. Tastes like a cinnamon bun!

Letterman's Diner is located near the cities of Bowers, Lyons, and Lyon Station.
People found this by searching for: Letterman's Kutztown, Letterman Diner Kutztown, Letterman's Diner Kutztown Pa, Letterman's Diner Menu, Lettermans Diner Menu, Letterman's Kutztown Menu, Letterman's Diner Kutztown Menu, and Letterman's Diner.

The Pretzel Revolution
  • star rating
Spuds
Mamma B's Pizza
Jaz & Nate Steaks

Link to Letterman's Diner

Letterman's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%
Pros
  •  "The Phoenix that is all."
Cons
  •  "Nothing everything great"
  •  "Cramped quarters but it also makes the experience."