Liberty Grille

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Historic, quaint, pizza."
"the place was really nice, the pizza was good, but the help was horrible. "
" Pizza"
"There is a very rude waitress who has no customer service skills, the pizza is the only reason to go back."
"Best bar style pizza I've had. Same as Poopsie's in Pembroke. Better than The Linwood. "
"Location was easy"
Cons
"Could make more of the history "
"The minute we walked in the "Owner" had a attitude! We asked her three times what time the place closed and we got, 1st time "soon", my friend asked 2nd time "soon" and again I asked "what time does the kitchen close and got "soon" again. So sarcastic! "
"Slow service. Limited menu and wine list. Poor quality"
Comments
"Than after she treated us like complete crap! I said "to my friends, not to her", I better leave a good f@#$n tip so next time I come in I'll get treating better". Well granted I shouldn't have used the "F" word but it wasn't directed to her, that's all"
"Dont go"

Sandwiches Lunch Breakfast

Liberty Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/09/2013 - A diner from Reading, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/26/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 04/12/2013 - A diner from Hudson, MA tried it.
  • 04/17/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 05/04/2013 - A diner from Weymouth, MA tried it.
  • 05/09/2013 - A diner from East Weymouth, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/11/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it.
  • 06/16/2013 - A diner from Hingham, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/07/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/14/2013 - A diner from Berlin, CT tried it.
  • 07/27/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/18/2013 - A diner from Hingham, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/16/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Location was easy'
    Cons: 'Slow service. Limited menu and wine list. Poor quality'
    Comments: 'Dont go'
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/10/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 06/02/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 07/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 12/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best bar style pizza I've had. Same as Poopsie's in Pembroke. Better than The Linwood. '
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 02/07/2015 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.
  • 04/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There is a very rude waitress who has no customer service skills, the pizza is the only reason to go back.'
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/24/2015 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ' Pizza'
  • 09/20/2015 - A diner from East Weymouth, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'the place was really nice, the pizza was good, but the help was horrible. '
    Cons: 'The minute we walked in the "Owner" had a attitude! We asked her three times what time the place closed and we got, 1st time "soon", my friend asked 2nd time "soon" and again I asked "what time does the kitchen close and got "soon" again. So sarcastic! '
    Comments: 'Than after she treated us like complete crap! I said "to my friends, not to her", I better leave a good f@#$n tip so next time I come in I'll get treating better". Well granted I shouldn't have used the "F" word but it wasn't directed to her, that's all'
  • 10/09/2015 - A diner from Hingham, MA tried it.
  • 01/10/2016 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 01/20/2016 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Historic, quaint, pizza.'
    Cons: 'Could make more of the history '
Liberty Grille is located near the cities of East Weymouth, North Weymouth, and Weymouth.
People found this by searching for: Liberty Grill Hingham, Liberty Restaurant Hingham Ma, Liberty Grill Hingham Ma Menu, Liberty Grill Hingham Menu, Liberty Grille Hingham Ma, Liberty Grill Hungham Ma, Liberty Grill Menu Hingham Ma, and Liberty Grill Hingham Ma.