248-349-9110

42100 Grand River Ave ( )

Novi, MI 48375

Description: Library Sports Pub & Grill is a Full Bar, Burgers, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Full Bar, Burgers, Pizza, American, Sandwiches, Pub Food, Wifi, and Good For Kids
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Library Sports Pub & Grill
Tips:
  • The Library offers two-for-one burgers from 12pm to 4pm on weekends.

Reviews for Library Sports Pub & Grill

Library Sports Pub & Grill

TRIED TO STEAL MONEY FROM US!

My boyfriend and I went here with a group of people. We all had separate tabs. The next day, my boyfriend saw on his bank website that they had added an extra charge of $30 to his card!!

When we called, the manager Carrie said that somebody else hadn’t paid their tab, so she ADDED AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE to his card! She then said that it was our problem and she wouldn’t refund it! We had to call back twice and threaten to press charges for fraud before she would refund it!

Even worse, the charge she added had been paid by our friend that night. Waitress (Traci) trying to pocket our money??

I can’t believe any business would make unauthorized charges on a customer’s card and try to defend the action. This place should be shut down.

DO NOT GO HERE! I’ve had bad service at restaurants before, but never anybody doing anything illegal!

Add/Show Comments (1)

4.0

My favorite place in Novi for lunch. The lunch specials a...

My favorite place in Novi for lunch. The lunch specials and regular menutems are reasonably priced. The chili is real chili, the French Dip is great and the Nachos are some of the best I have had. If you want fabulous cuisine, this is not the place, but if you want a Cheers-style place where the food is good, the service is FANTASTIC, and everyone knows your name, this is the one. It is also a fabulous place to watch the game. Lots of TVs on every wall.

tasty

A friend introduced me to this place. It is indeed a “cheers” bar. You just want to go here – the people are friendly, the food is good and good value, there is a large tap beer selection and there is indeed a plethora of televisions. If they aren’t showing what you want to watch, ask and they’ll more than likely change a television for you. Seriously, how many pubs show soccer games?

Pizza

Top of the line pizza. $6 large one-topping Sunday nights (w/two drinks) and 1/2-off pizza on Monday nights. So good and cheesy with a good amount of toppings and different flavored crusts. Oh so good! I plan my Sundays around this pizza!

Burger

Before 4 o’clock on weekends you get buy one, get one burgers. A full 1/2 pound (sometimes I swear more!) of yummy beef prepared as you like it with a number of different toppings available. So good, so warm, and SO filling!

Library Sports Pub & Grill is located near the cities of Wixom.
People found this by searching for: Whats In The Chili At The Librar Pub In Novi, Library Pub Menu, Library Pub Farmington, The Library Pub Menu, Library Pub Novi Menu, The Library Pub Novi Mi, Library Pub Rest Novi, and Library Pub Novi.

Olive Garden