Call 500 Courthouse Rd
Gulfport, MS 39507

Cuisine: Seafood, Sandwiches, Southern

Lil Ray's is a Seafood, Sandwiches, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Love the tuna dip!"
ducky2 photo

ducky2

Gulfport, MS
Lil Ray's 4.0

COLD food on order to go

clean and friendly personal only 1 customer besides me to pick up a to go order

Seafood Platter

I called in my order to be ready way after I got there… I live 5 mins from place been going there 4 yrs and always order the same thing.
Got there way in advance of the time I told them..Didn’t even have to wait on the order..which I should have !!!!
.Came straight home, both platters were missing the side order of potatoes and the food was barely warm…so looks like later tonight I will have to warm up my FRIED Food and hope it doesn’t get hard as a brick !!!! ( I’m so frigin mad I can’t eat right now ) Will be the last time I EVER order food from there..A few months ago my orders were fried hard as rock and now cold Fried Food….

Lil Ray's 4.0
January 9, 2011

Great food

My first shrimp po-boy that set a standard that has not been exceeded in over 2 weeks in New Orleans and this area. Great gumbo and a good family atmosphere.
Lil Ray's 5.0
November 15, 2008

Lil' Rays

Lil'Rays Po-Boys has the coldest beer in town. It is conveniently located. They have a shrimp po-boy that they load to the max. If you can't get full here your in trouble.

Casual Seafood Sandwiches

Lil Ray's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Little Rays Gulfport Ms, Little Ray's Gulfport Ms, Lil Ray's Gulfport, Little Ray's Menu, Little Ray's Gulfport, Lil Rays Gulfport, Little Rays Gulfport, and Lil Rays Gulfport Ms.