Lil Ray's

4.6 rating over 1 review
500 Courthouse Rd
Gulfport, MS 39507

Cuisine: Seafood, Sandwiches, Southern

Lil Ray's is a Seafood, Sandwiches, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Love the tuna dip!"
ducky2 photo

ducky2

Gulfport, MS
Lil Ray's 4.0

COLD food on order to go

clean and friendly personal only 1 customer besides me to pick up a to go order

Seafood Platter

I called in my order to be ready way after I got there… I live 5 mins from place been going there 4 yrs and always order the same thing.
Got there way in advance of the time I told them..Didn’t even have to wait on the order..which I should have !!!!
.Came straight home, both platters were missing the side order of potatoes and the food was barely warm…so looks like later tonight I will have to warm up my FRIED Food and hope it doesn’t get hard as a brick !!!! ( I’m so frigin mad I can’t eat right now ) Will be the last time I EVER order food from there..A few months ago my orders were fried hard as rock and now cold Fried Food….

Casual Seafood Sandwiches

Lil Ray's  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/07/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/27/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love the tuna dip!'
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Lil Rays Gulfport, Lil Rays, Little Rays Gulfport, Lil Rays Gulfport Menu, Lil Ray's Gulfport, Lil Rays Gulfport Ms, Little Ray's Gulfport, and Little Ray's Gulfport Ms.