Lilly's

502-451-0447

1147 Bardstown Rd ( )

Louisville, KY 40204

Neighborhoods: Tyler Park

Description: Lilly's is a Contemporary American, Soul Food, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Contemporary American, Soul Food, Good for groups, Takeout, Seafood, Fusion, Southern, International, OpenTable, and Delivery
  • 93 dishes entered by diners at Lilly's

From OpenTable:

For a casual yet upscale dining experience, Lilly’s Bistro in the historic Highland Neighborhood exudes warmth and style. Fresh and seasonal ingredients inspire our New American Cuisine with an international flair from our local farmers. As a neighborhood bistro we encourage guests to enjoy a variety of small and large plates from our sustainable-farmed menu. Our award wining wine list is the perfect compliment to the food.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Lilly's

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Lilly's

-1 0

Excellent Seafood

They have very good seafood here. The fish is excellent. It’s a little expensive so I would recommend going during lunch hours. The lunch menu is very reasonable. If you go during dinner expect to wait a bit for a table. They also have very good mixed drinks from the bar (if you’re over 21 of course!) I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff was very friendly.

Catfish

Very delicious. Everything on the menu sounded good and if it is all comparable to the fish I’ll be back the next time I visit KY.

August 11, 2009

Consistently a pleasant experience

Lilly's is always good. I know I'll get great service and have a good meal. I hope they add more vegetarian dishes, so I can go more often.

February 22, 2007

Editorial Review by Christy Buena

Bistro serves seafood, chops and steak entrees and offers outdoor seating, catering, prix fixe dinners and a seasonal menu.

Lilly's is located near the cities of Jeffersonville, , and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Lily's Bistro Louisville Dinner Pre Fixe, Lilly's Restaurant Louisville, Lilys Seafood Louisville, Lilly's Southern Style Restaurant/Menu, Lilly's Louisville, Lilly's Restraurant, Louisville Ky., Prefixe Menu At Lillys Louisville, Lilly's Louisville Ky Menu Dinner, and Lily Menu Louisville.

Featured in Louisville