Limon Latin Grill

Cuisine: Latin American, Grill, Latin

Limon Latin Grill is a Latin American, Grill, and Latin restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

flandurka1 photo

Santa Clarita, CA

Can I give it NEGATIVE stars??

Zero stars is more like it…
We went here Saturday night. The little Manager lady there (whom I’m told is actually the owner) was so incredibly rude to us, we walked out. I’ve never seen this kind of rudeness toward customers in all my life. Thank goodness we did walk out. Just 20 feet away was the best food I’ve ever tasted at LARSEN’S STEAKHOUSE. The service was incredible and the food was to die for.
A special note to the manager from Limon’s: we went across and spent $300 at Larsen’s. Not that it was expensive there, but we went all out and ordered tons of everything…I guess Limon’s doesn’t need customers or money. Thank you for your rudeness! We enjoyed our time at Larsen’s sooooooo much!

On another note, just to let everyone know…I have no affiliation with Larsen’s. I just couldn’t believe how good everything was.
Kristi :)

We didn’t stay long enough to eat anything from here.

Latin American Takeout Good for groups

Limon Latin Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Limon Simi Valley, Limon Latin Grill, Lamones Simi Valley, Limon Restaurant Simi Valley, Limon In Simi Valley Owner, Pictures Of Limons In Simi Valley, Limon Grill Simi Valley Reviews, and Limon Latin Grill Paint Nite Specials.