Call 3138 Cranberry Hwy
East Wareham, MA 02538-4806

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse

Overall
Pros
"Excellent seafood bisque. Waitress friendly. Exc desert. "
Cons
"Ambiance. "
Terip2 photo

Terip2

Marshfield, MA
Lindsey's Seafood Restaurant 5.0

Great Food!

First time at lindsey’s on Wednesday and it was amazing! I was there during their Wacky Wednesday which meant all my food was half price. Great atmosphere with great service. Will definitely be back!

Filet Mignon

I had the filet mignon medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. A topping of Madeira wine sauce and mushrooms made out of this world.

Lindsey's Seafood Restaurant 4.0
February 4, 2011

great food,atmosphere

I had lunch at lindsey's yesterday with a couple of family members and it was a very pleasing experience. We started out with clam cakes and clam chowder. The cakes are huge and moist,crispy on the outside and so tasty and delish, I love…
Lindsey's Seafood Restaurant 3.0
February 10, 2010

Good seafood restaurant

Having grown up on the Cape, this restaurant has been a fond place to gather with friends. The dining room is clean and the waitstaff very friendly. The chowder is homemade and yummy!
Lindsey's Seafood Restaurant 5.0
July 22, 2009

Fantastic food

Stopping at Lindsey?s on the way home from the Cape is a longtime tradition! The food is fantastic.. My kids love playing with the wikki stixs and coloring Happy. We started with a mussels app that was full of flavor.. I had a lobster…

Seafood American Steakhouse

From OpenTable:

Freshness, quality and top notch service. For 67 years, our family has been serving you the best in seafood, traditional fare, and American cuisine with our homemade recipes. Dining with us affords you the opportunity to enjoy the highest, freshest and tastiest specialties! From a family dinner, to a special night out or watching the game in our comfortable and accessible lounge, Lindsey"s covers all bases. We pride ourselves on our award winning, high quality and original recipes. Our family serving your family for over 67 years. Join Us.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Lindsey's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lindsey's Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Onset, Wareham Center, Wareham, and Buzzards Bay.
People found this by searching for: Lindsays Restaurant In Wareham, Lindsays Wareham, Lindsey's Restaurant Menu, Lindsey's Restaurant East Wareham Ma, Lindsey's Restaurant Wareham Ma, Lindsey's Wareham, Lindsey Restaurant Wareham Mass, Lindsey's Restaurant Wareham, and Lindseys Wareman Lunch Prices.