Little Manuel's

925-778-4740

1509 A St ( )

Antioch, CA 94509-2332

Tags: Mexican, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Delivery, Breakfast, Takeout, and International

Overall: 98%    Food: 100%    Service: 89%    Ambiance: 97%
Pros

• "CHICKEN BURRITOS YUMmmmmm... The Salsa Is Off The Hook... I Love The Verde And The Frijoles Are Made To Perfection ... Enchiladas Are Bomb... Service Is Cool Too... My Man And I Usually Order Our Food.... Throw Back A Few And Shoot Some Pool... Then Ta"
  • "Good food"
  • "They deliver and that's why its my go to mexican restaurant"
  • "Bean dip"
  • "One if the best Mexican restaurants in the entire SF Bay Area. It's our go to place. AND they deliver, if we want to stay home, but have their food. It's a win win. "
  • "good food and awesome service"
  • "Food and service is good, no complaints."
  • "The staff was friendly, and the food was of great quality. I enjoy the fact that they don't only specialize in Mexican food but in many variations of food that taste great! Highly satisfied and will definitely being going back. My new go to restaurant"
Cons
  • "More Seating In The Bar.... That's About It! "
  • "Service could be better. There should be no charge on salsa."
  • "Nothing really bad about this place just don't judge the location of this place "
  • "Nothing"
  • "Everything is wonderful every time. "
  • "it got loud at some times"
  • "None"
Comments
  • "Salsa and Chips should be included With Ala Care Items... Many Other Restaurant s In Co Co County Give Chips And Salsa At No Cost When I Order A Couple Of Burritos Tacos Etc.. To Go.... I Know Many Customers Would Be Very Appreciative... "
  • "Nothing else to add. "

Reviews for Little Manuel's

People found this by searching for: Menu Little Manuels Antioch, Ca., Little Manuel's Menu Antioch, Little Manuels Antioch Ca, Little Manuels Antioch Ca Menu, Little Manuel's Antioch Ca, Little Manuels Antioch Menu, Little Manuel's Restaurant Menu, and Little Manuel's Menu.

Featured in Antioch