Little Richard's Bar-B-Que

xpressva

Winston Salem, NC
Little Richard's Bar-B-Que 3.0

Ok I guess

I am from Richmond and moved here a few years ago. It took me a long time to find BBQ that I actually liked – similar to what we had there. I guess I am not a big fan of Carolina or LExington BBQ. Anyway this is better than most that I tried – just not great. PIG N OUT is the only place around here that has the type that I like (not sure what it would be called). Little Richards isn’t bad but I wouldn;t reccomend it.

ChristianLemay photo

ChristianLemay

Pasadena, CA
Little Richard's Bar-B-Que 2.0

My visit there helped me confirm that I'm not a huge fan ...

My visit there helped me confirm that I’m not a huge fan of Lexington BBQ. The food was just so-so, pretty dry despite the high quantity of fat.

One of those rare occasions where I was looking at the plate hoping I’d be done soon, but there was just more on the plate.

If you’re a BIG fan of Lexington BBQ, you might enjoy that place a little, prices are decent and all…

Barbecue

Little Richard's Bar-B-Que  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/05/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/19/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Little Richard's Bar-B-Que is located near the cities of Winston and North.
People found this by searching for: Little Richards Winston Salem Nc Menu, Little Richards Winston Salem, Little Richard's Winston Salem, Little Richards Bbq Winston Salem Nc, Little Richard's Winston Salem Menu, Little Richard's Bbq Menu, Little Richards Bbq Menu, Little Richard's Bbq Winston Salem, and Little Richard's Bbq.