Diner Survey Results
0 reviews of Little River Inn, first by you?
Starting with a snowball stand in 1932 until today, Richard & Lori Hurst are carrying on the family tradition. From St. John Street to on the River, to nestled in the woods, now with two full service restaurants, Poor Boy’s Riverside Inn’s and Little River Inn’s seafood and steaks have remained consistently delicious for over 80 years. Richard and Lori and their loyal staff hope you taste not only delicious Cajun food, but the pride that goes into every dish! The oldest restaurant in Acadiana with a great wine and dessert selection, kid friendly and great atmosphere with a third generation husband and wife team ready to serve and where you'll always find the locals.
- 04/08/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it and liked it.
- 05/20/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
- 06/23/2014 - A diner tried it.
- 07/01/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
- 09/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 10/13/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 04/25/2015 - A diner tried it.