Loafers Bread Company

4.0 rating over 1 review
10600 Perry Hwy
Wexford, PA 15090

Cuisine: Bakery Cafe, Lunch, Breakfast

Loafers Bread Company is a Bakery Cafe, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA
Loafers Bread Company 4.0

Be ready for a tough decision!

A recent day of errand running left us looking for lunch in Wexford. We decided to pass up Brueggers and check out Loafers. I had been here a few times, but it had really been a while. The aroma as you enter is heavenly! It will remind you a tiny bit of Panera, but on a much smaller scale.

Trying to decide what to have may leave you perplexed with so many great choices. I am a creature of habit, and knew that I had loved the chicken salad on a past visit, so chicken salad on honey white it was! The filling was excellent—and I’m picky about my chicken salad. The bread was even better, and obvious it had just recently come out of the oven. The hubby tried the tuna on honey wheat, and was also a happy camper.

Be sure to check the website in advance if you can to check out the baker’s choice for the day—my favorite is definitely the chocolate cherry.

Chicken Salad

Bakery Cafe Good For Kids Dinner

Loafers Bread Company  Restaurant Reviews

Loafers Bread Company is located near the cities of Bradfordwoods, Bradford Woods, Warrendale, Mccandless Township, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Loafers Bread Wexford, Loafers Salad Wexford Pa, Loafers Wexford Hours, Loafers Bread Ingredients, Loafers Bread Company, Loafers Bread Wexford Menu, and Loafers Wexford.