Logan's Roadhouse

1101 Azalea Dr
Summerville, SC 29483-4657

Cuisine: Steak, American, Vegetarian

Logan's Roadhouse is a Steak, American, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service is always good and food tasty"
Cons
"Music is ALWAYS too LOUD"
lostincubus photo

lostincubus

Summerville, SC
Logan's Roadhouse 5.0

My favorite place

I have been going here since they opened years ago. Staff is great and are always on top of their game. Managers know me and alwas stop by to say hey and ask how me and my wife are. The hostesses are always great with our kids. Great upbeat tempo at night. Food is always a great value. If I am alittle broke there are still great options on the menu. Only downs are long waits on the weekends and the rare overcooked steak. I dont recommend going here if you order your steaks burnt…medium well or well. Their steaks are cooked over an open flame. Ask for a server named Paul, he is just amazing.

deluxe burger

I am able to order it MedRare and the manager said they cut their own steaks in house and make ground beef fresh daily. Best burger in town.

catchacab photo

catchacab

Summerville, SC
Logan's Roadhouse 1.0

you have GOT to be kidding me.

i’ve always been a fan of logan’s. they have the most delicious road house tea’s that might as say, definately get the job done. their food is pretty good, and they have some awesome ranch dressing, haha. however, the service that i have experienced just about every time visiting the restaurant has been ridiculous. from servers that have gotten in my face and snapped/yelled at me, to hostesses that throw my menus on a table and walk away without even asking how many are in my party. personally, and i’m sure most people would agree with me, i don’t care how great your food and drinks are, if i don’t feel like i’m wanted there, especially if you’re being down right rude to me, i will never return. ToGo food would be my only option to even consider at this facility anymore, and i have made sure to tell all of my peers. it sucks that such a great restaurant is going to be run down due to bitchy people that don’t know the simplest meaning of guest satisfaction.

Logan's Roadhouse 4.0
January 6, 2009

Got to love the Nuts

Logans is one of my all time favorite restaurants to go to. I love everything from the atmoshphere to the food. My daughter really loves that she can throw her penut shells on the floor. For th most part, the service has been good but…
Logan's Roadhouse 3.0
January 6, 2009

Good Food, Reasonable prices

This is your average steakhouse. The prices are very reasonable, but I don't care for the steaks there. I do like the potato soup, Roadhouse salads and the kids love the peanuts. It is very family friendly!
Logan's Roadhouse 4.0
March 24, 2008

Best ribs in South Carolina!

You cannot find better ribs anywhere in South Carolina! The food here is amazing and the inside setting is great. Always seated quickly. We don't always have a good server and the non-smoking section is alot smaller than the smoking…

Steak American Family Style

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/09/2013 - A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it.
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner from Asheboro, NC tried it.
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service is always good and food tasty'
    Cons: 'Music is ALWAYS too LOUD'
  • 10/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Logans Road House Summerville Sc, Summerville Sc Vegan Restaurant, Logan's Steak, Logan's Roadhouse Reviews Summerville Sc, Logan's Roadhouse Menu, Logans Restaurant Summerville Sc, Logans Roadhouse Summerville Sc Complaints, and Logan's.