Long Horn Steakhouse

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Mesa, AZ
Long Horn Steakhouse 4.0

Great all things meat, and then some!

Great all things meat, and then some! My wife and I enjoy a good steak like anyone else, yet we’re always amazed at places that have the audacity to call themselves a steak house. Every Longhorn we’ve been to has surprised us as to the quality, flavor, service and consistency of their meals. This location is no different. Although I still stick to my guns about my feelings of big box chain restaurants (see some of my big box restaurant reviews for details), I must give Longhorn kudos for their effort and ability to downplay their size and the difficulty in managing such size. We feel here more as a small locally owned and operated eatery than a chain. We’ve never experienced the cavernous feel, noisiness or feeling lost as a number in there volume of patrons. I’ve had their steaks on many previous occasions, but this time around decided on trying their Roasted Sirloin Sandwich with a Blue Moon, and I must say, they did not let me down. Longhorn, please keep up with what you’re doing.

Steakhouse Kid Friendly American

Long Horn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
People found this by searching for: Longhorn Short Pump, Lion Horn Steak House, Best Steak In Short Pump Va, Longhorn Steakhouse Short Pump, Long Horn Steakhose/Short Pump Virginia, Longhorn Steakhouse In Short Pump, and Longhorn Steakhouse Short Pump Va.