4.0 rating over 1 review
Call 11311 West Broad St.
Glen Allen, VA 23060

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Mesa, AZ
Long Horn Steakhouse 4.0

Great all things meat, and then some!

Great all things meat, and then some! My wife and I enjoy a good steak like anyone else, yet we’re always amazed at places that have the audacity to call themselves a steak house. Every Longhorn we’ve been to has surprised us as to the quality, flavor, service and consistency of their meals. This location is no different. Although I still stick to my guns about my feelings of big box chain restaurants (see some of my big box restaurant reviews for details), I must give Longhorn kudos for their effort and ability to downplay their size and the difficulty in managing such size. We feel here more as a small locally owned and operated eatery than a chain. We’ve never experienced the cavernous feel, noisiness or feeling lost as a number in there volume of patrons. I’ve had their steaks on many previous occasions, but this time around decided on trying their Roasted Sirloin Sandwich with a Blue Moon, and I must say, they did not let me down. Longhorn, please keep up with what you’re doing.

Steakhouse Kid Friendly American

Long Horn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
People found this by searching for: Long Horn Steakhose/Short Pump Virginia, Longhorn Short Pump, Longhorn Steakhouse Short Pump, Longhorn Steakhouse In Short Pump, Lion Horn Steak House, Best Steak In Short Pump Va, and Longhorn Steakhouse Short Pump Va.