Long John Silver's

Cuisine: Seafood

Long John Silver's is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"1. Good food presented in an appealing manner! 2. Ample serving size. I did not leave hungry. 3. Reasonable prices for the quality and quantity of food. 4. A clean and inviting atmosphere that made for a pleasant dine in experience. "
Cons
"As far as I was concerned, there were no cons to my dining experience, and I amlooking forward to many a return visit! "
Comments
"Bon appetite ! "
palacisg photo

palacisg

Greeley, CO

Last time i went there they served me old and dry shrimp

today the 6 fish were aged and all of the moisture content gone
The chicken people, cannot tell when a fish is dry and unserveable.

they management is expecting a rush on fish , on this day and I got the fish that was saved up hard and dry.

No one offer me a return, or to replace the meal.

I wish I had gone some where else

Seafood Kid Friendly

Long John Silver's  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/30/2013 - A diner from Greeley, CO tried it.
  • 11/05/2013 - A diner from Loveland, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/11/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/06/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/25/2015 - A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: '1. Good food presented in an appealing manner! 2. Ample serving size. I did not leave hungry. 3. Reasonable prices for the quality and quantity of food. 4. A clean and inviting atmosphere that made for a pleasant dine in experience. '
    Cons: 'As far as I was concerned, there were no cons to my dining experience, and I amlooking forward to many a return visit! '
    Comments: 'Bon appetite ! '
Long John Silver's is located near the cities of Garden City.
People found this by searching for: Greeley Colorado Long John Silvers, Long Johns Silver Greely Co, Long John Silvers Greeley Co, Long John Silvers Greeley Colorado, Long John Silvers Restaurant Menu, Long John Silver's Menu, and Long John Silvers Greeley.