803-254-5100

902- Gervais St ( )

Columbia, SC 29201

Neighborhoods: The Congaree Vista

Description: Longhorn Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Seafood, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Takeout, Good For Kids, Seafood, Burgers, American, Kid Friendly, Steak, Delivery, and Gift Certificates
  • 102 dishes entered by diners at Longhorn Steakhouse

Reviews for Longhorn Steakhouse

3.0

Not great but not awful

I am actually not a huge fan of Longhorn. Why? The servers and nice and food comes quickly. But this is a Steakhouse, right. I am not all that impressed with the steaks and if that is what you are supposed to be all about I am surprised. I want my steak more tender and less salty I guess.

However the restaurant is not completely awful. The side dishes are really good (omg get a baked sweet potato) and there is non-steak food there too.

BEST steaks!

I just came from dinner at the Longhorn. I have frequently eaten at upscale steak restaurants such as Ruth’s Chris and Morton’s. But I just had the best steak of my life at Longhorn. I come to Columbia several times a year for work, and I always make it a point to eat at Longhorn at least once each trip. Sometimes twice. This was my second Outlaw Rib-eye this week, and it was pure heaven.

In addition, the service here cannot be beaten. I have had to on several occasions send my plate back because the meat was not cooked enough. But that’s because it took me a while to figure out that in Columbia, medium rare is rarer than in my hometown of DC. So now I’ve learned to order it medium, and it’s been perfect ever since. But even after having to repeatedly send my food back, I always kept coming back because the service is so darned good!!!

Outlaw Ribeye

4.0

Pretty good

While Columbia doesn’t have a lot of steak houses, there’s always Longhorn’s :)

I’m a big fan of the Prime rib. The burgers are also very good, as is almost everything I’ve tried on the menu. Service is ALWAYS good, but there can be a bit of a wait. While they don’t take reservations, you can do call-ahead seating (highly recommended!)

Longhorn Steakhouse is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Longhorn's Gervais, Longhorn Gervais Street, Longhorn Steakhouse Columbia Sc, Longhorn Gervais, Long Horn Sc Vista, Longhorn Steakhouse Gervais, and Long Horns Gervais Street.

Link to Longhorn Steakhouse