Call 1735 State Route 27

johnbgood

North Brunswick, NJ
Lorenzo's Pizza 5.0

Amazing food!

Lorenzo’s food is the best around. Great food and great service! I eat there at least twice a week and I’m never disappointed. I think they have a new staff because everytime I go in there is a young (Very Attractive ) man behind the counter ringing up customers! Excellent food and handsome eye candy working there; ) Everyone should try eating there at least once, you won’t be disappointed!

Lorenzo's Pizza 1
May 20, 2013

This place is terrible. The prices are way too high for the quality of food given. I ordered a personal pie which cost me about $7, the pizza was so small it wasn't even worth eating. I know personal pies are supposed to be small, but the…
Lorenzo's Pizza 5.0
September 7, 2011

Not an average place to eat.

I've been coming here at random times, not only because this place had just Great food, but because I truly believe everything here is done just right... all the time... for years... so I have seen what goes on around here... I'm a…

Italian Pizza Food

Lorenzo's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from Linden, NJ tried it.
  • 04/05/2013 - A diner from Saint Clair Shores, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 07/20/2013 - A diner from Edison, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/02/2013 - A diner from Mullica Hill, NJ tried it.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Lorenzo's Pizza is located near the cities of Washington Crsng, Hopewell Twp, Washington Crossing, West Trenton, and Yardley.
People found this by searching for: Lorenzo's Franklin Park Nj, Lorenzo Pizza Somerset Nj, Lorenzos Rt 27 North Brunswick, Lorenzos Rt 27, Lorenzos Somerset Nj, Lorenzo's Restaurant, Franklin Park, Nj, Lorenzo's Somerset, and Lorenzo's Pizza Somerset Nj.