Los Agaves Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Vegan, Vegetarian

acn photo

Minden, LA

Everything is fresh…everything is covered…the exterminator comes every week so that we dont have a problem…if ANYTHING IS SEEN the exterminator is called back. The job is checked weekly by me and daily by the manager and the chef and crew. The restaurant is cleaned daily. No food is left out. We pass every inspection by the health department. I would like to invite you back and comp your lunch. I am researching this but since the meals were paid for it will be hard to find. My servers are instructed to bend over backwards to rectify problems. Thanks for letting us know!

dugreen7447 photo

Texarkana, TX

Bugs in my food!!!

I just left Los Agaves about 15 minutes ago because I found ROACHES in my food! Not just one, but SEVERAL! To make things even worse, my waitress came over and said “sorry”, but NEVER RETURNED to even check to see if things were okay! I wasn’t offered another meal or anything! My wife and I sat there for 10-15 mins after we found insects w/o anyone saying anything but “SORRY”. The service was AWFUL and the food was FULL OF INSECTS! I would not advised ANYONE to go to this place!!! I won’t be going back EVER!!! Bugs are not my thing!!!!

Chicken Quesdillas

Found roaches COOKED IN the cheese!!!!

Mexican Vegan Vegetarian

Los Agaves Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/05/2013 - A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 10/21/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Los Agaves Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Texarkana.
People found this by searching for: Los Agaves Texarkana, Las Agaves Texarkana, Ar, Las Agaves Texarkana Menu, Los Agaves Texarkana Menu, Los Agaves In Texarkana, Las Agaves Texarkana, Los Avenos Restaurant Texarkana Ar, and Los Agaves Texarkana Arkansas Menu.