Call 120 S Memorial Dr
New Castle, IN 47362-4988

Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Great restruant"
"Fast friendly and affordable "
"This Los amigos has a super friendly staff that work fast to get you're food to you. One of them knows me by face - she nods at me and I nod back and she brings me my order without asking - perfectly!"
"Great food, low prices, and did I mention great food for a low price. Really I've been there many times and have never had a bad experience there.greatful that a friend from work recommended this place to me."
"Needs remodeling, too small for all the guests.They do get aot of customers"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Small surroundings and could use an updated scene, but if the foods good, I'm not complaining!"
"The only con for me is that I have to drive to another city to enjoy it. It's worth the drive though."
"Fresh paint,decor.Too many food choices,no pictures of food"
Comments
"A friend recommended this place to me. I recommend this place to anyone reading this, you will not be disappointed. Try it and you'll recommend it to someone you know."
Los Amigos 4.0
January 13, 2010

Los Amigos

Love Los Amigos! Never have had bad food there. They also have a restaurant in Huntington Indiana where I lived before New Castle. Was so excited when I moved here to find one of my favorites places to eat in my new town!
Los Amigos 5.0
August 22, 2005

best in New Castle

Easily my fave place to eat in New Castle. The food is perfect, and the portions are big. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. I've drove 45 minutes a few times just to eat here. Be sure to try the strawberry daiquiri! It's…
Los Amigos 5.0
August 8, 2005

biggest strawberry daiquri eva!

This is my favorite mexican restuarant, and also the only reason I'm sorry I moved. I went there on several occasions, mostly on dates, and have always found the service excellent. You haven't really had mexican if you haven't tried it.…

Latin American Mexican Good For Kids

Los Amigos  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/11/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 03/25/2013 - A diner from Downers Grove, IL tried it.
  • 07/11/2013 - A diner from New Lenox, IL tried it.
  • 08/13/2013 - A diner from Muncie, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/15/2013 - A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.
  • 09/12/2013 - A diner from Louisville, KY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Needs remodeling, too small for all the guests.They do get aot of customers'
    Cons: 'Fresh paint,decor.Too many food choices,no pictures of food'
  • 10/01/2013 - A diner from Seymour, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/07/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/01/2014 - A diner from Lebanon, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food, low prices, and did I mention great food for a low price. Really I've been there many times and have never had a bad experience there.greatful that a friend from work recommended this place to me.'
    Cons: 'The only con for me is that I have to drive to another city to enjoy it. It's worth the drive though.'
    Comments: 'A friend recommended this place to me. I recommend this place to anyone reading this, you will not be disappointed. Try it and you'll recommend it to someone you know.'
  • 04/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This Los amigos has a super friendly staff that work fast to get you're food to you. One of them knows me by face - she nods at me and I nod back and she brings me my order without asking - perfectly!'
    Cons: 'Small surroundings and could use an updated scene, but if the foods good, I'm not complaining!'
  • 07/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast friendly and affordable '
    Cons: 'Nothing'
  • 09/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 10/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/01/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great restruant'
  • 02/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 03/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Los Amigos Menu New Castle Indiana, Los Amigos New Castle In Menu, Los Amigos Menu, Los Amigos New Castle Indiana, Los Amigos New Castle In, Los Amigos New Castle Indiana Menu, Los Amigos New Castle, In, Los Amigos New Castle, and Los Amigos.