Los Loros Mexican Restaurant

1248 Clairmont Rd
Decatur, GA 30030-1251

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"The margaritas are awesomely strong"
Los Loros Mexican Restaurant 5.0
June 4, 2012

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious :) ive been going here since ever , everyone is so sweet and their rice is my fAVORITE EVER THE CHEESE THE EVERYTHING they are so awesome its just a reall good restaurant :) owner TONY IS THE BEST :)
Los Loros Mexican Restaurant 1.0
February 12, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

My husband and I tried Los Loros for the first time tonight. I ordered three beef tacos. When my meal arrived, I noticed that some of the cheese was discolored; there were grayish and bluish chunks of MOLDY CHEESE on my tacos. I asked the…
Los Loros Mexican Restaurant 1.0
February 11, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout
Tips
  • Margaritas are the big draw, especially among the college crowd, and the restaurant serves a respectable selection of Mexican beers.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The margaritas are awesomely strong'
  • 05/05/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/03/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Los Loros Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, North Druid Hills, Scottdale, and Druid Hills.
People found this by searching for: Los Loros Decatur Menu, Los Loros Mexican Restaurant Decatur Ga, Los Loros, Los Loros Menu, Los Loros Decatur, Shops North Decatur Clairmont Los Lorros, Los Loros Atlanta Menu, Los Loros Clairmont Menu, and Los Loros Decatur Ga.