Love's Restaurant

3514 Rosemead Blvd
Rosemead, CA 91770-2073

Neighborhoods: Rosemead
Cuisine: Barbecue

Pros
"The short ribs are the best I will ever have in my lifetime"
Cons
"There were no cons at all "
Comments
"I miss loves and I remember how my father use to take me there when I was a boy. I miss my dad and I know that I have more than enough money to buy the restraunt, i just don't think there are anymore left."

Barbecue

Love's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/05/2013 - A diner from Bloomington, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The short ribs are the best I will ever have in my lifetime'
    Cons: 'There were no cons at all '
    Comments: 'I miss loves and I remember how my father use to take me there when I was a boy. I miss my dad and I know that I have more than enough money to buy the restraunt, i just don't think there are anymore left.'
  • 11/12/2013 - A diner from Montebello, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Love's Restaurant is located near the cities of Marion, San Gabriel, Temple City, South El Monte, and South San Gabriel.
People found this by searching for: Loves Restaurant Ca, Loves Restaurants, Love's Restaurant, Loves Restaurant, Picture Of Love's Restuart In Rosemead Calif, Love's Restaurant In Rosemead Calif, Loves Resturant, Loverestaurantrosemead, and Love's Restaurants.