Lowell's Restaurant

75 Cape Rd
Mendon, MA 01756-1117

Lowell's Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pros
"The wait staff is friendly "
Cons
"Ham tasted bad, their shrimp dish they utilize mostly pasta. They charge 11.00 for one small boiled cutlet. But call it a dinner with no sides offered. "
Comments
"Not worth the price as the food has gone down hill. They charge a lot but use cheap meats and you can tell in the taste."
SassyShearsLux photo

SassyShearsLux

Blackstone, MA
Lowell's Restaurant 5.0

Family

My family and i have been going to Lowell’s since i was a little girl…I lovvvvveeeee it

makan71 photo

polarbear

Uxbridge, MA
Lowell's Restaurant 1.0

Bad service loses customers

I used to be a regular diner at Lowell’s both when it was in the old location as well as the new. The last couple of times I felt the service was bad. The last time I went I sat at the bar and waited for 20 minutes and no server acknowledged me. In the mean time others who came in after me had their order taken. Before leaving I let a worker who was counting money know about my disappointment that I would not be returning. The food was just average to begin with. Not worth the aggravation.

Good For Kids Takeout Good for groups

Lowell's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/17/2013 - A diner from Worcester, MA tried it.
  • 05/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The wait staff is friendly '
    Cons: 'Ham tasted bad, their shrimp dish they utilize mostly pasta. They charge 11.00 for one small boiled cutlet. But call it a dinner with no sides offered. '
    Comments: 'Not worth the price as the food has gone down hill. They charge a lot but use cheap meats and you can tell in the taste.'
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/28/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Clam plate was just as good as it was years ago'
    Cons: 'Can't think of anything'
    Comments: 'Great place for their foot long hotdog & onion rings. Delicious'
Lowell's Restaurant is located near the cities of Hopedale and Milford.
People found this by searching for: Lowell'S Restaurant Mendon Ma, Lowell's Restaurant Mendon Ma, Lowe's Restaurant Mendon Ma, Lowells Mendon, Lowell's Mendon, Lowes Mendon Ma, Lowell'S Bellingham Ma, Lowell's In Mendon, and Lowes Restaurant Mendon.