Call 75 Cape Rd
Mendon, MA 01756-1117

Lowell's Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pros
"The wait staff is friendly "
Cons
"Ham tasted bad, their shrimp dish they utilize mostly pasta. They charge 11.00 for one small boiled cutlet. But call it a dinner with no sides offered. "
Comments
"Not worth the price as the food has gone down hill. They charge a lot but use cheap meats and you can tell in the taste."
SassyShearsLux photo

SassyShearsLux

Blackstone, MA

Family

My family and i have been going to Lowell’s since i was a little girl…I lovvvvveeeee it

makan71 photo

polarbear

Uxbridge, MA
Lowell's Restaurant 1.0

Bad service loses customers

I used to be a regular diner at Lowell’s both when it was in the old location as well as the new. The last couple of times I felt the service was bad. The last time I went I sat at the bar and waited for 20 minutes and no server acknowledged me. In the mean time others who came in after me had their order taken. Before leaving I let a worker who was counting money know about my disappointment that I would not be returning. The food was just average to begin with. Not worth the aggravation.

April 5, 2010

Good food cheap

Good food for the price they charge. THe staff is friendly and the overall atmosphere is clean and a warm comfort feeling like your at home. Highly recommend and you will be surprised. Great place to go for ice cream in the summer.

Good For Kids Takeout Good for groups

Lowell's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/30/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
Lowell's Restaurant is located near the cities of Hopedale and Milford.
People found this by searching for: Lowell'S Restaurant Mendon Ma, Lowes Mendon Ma, Lowells Mendon, Lowell's Restaurant Mendon Ma, Lowell's Mendon, Lowes Restaurant Mendon, Lowell's In Mendon, and Lowe's Restaurant Mendon Ma.