3.2 rating over 1 review
Call 101 Keybridge Dr
Morrisville, NC 27560

Cuisine: Pizza, Japanese, Asian

Pros
"Today was my first experience at Lubrano's. I went with friends who have been many times and love it. Our pizza was very, very good. Service was good overall. I plan to go back! "
haledixon photo

haledixon

New Orleans, LA
Lubrano's Italian Restaurant 4.0

Garlic Knots.

Lubrano’s has the best pre-meal bread of anywhere in town – the awesome garlic knots. They’re like the size of large marbles and they give em to you with this marinara. You dip them and put them in your mouth and it’s good. The cream-based dishes here (alfredo and shit) are too oily, so get something like the cheese ravioli. They have that, baked, which I usually like a lot. But really, the garlic knots. If it werent for those garlic knots this place could fuck right off.

Pizza Japanese Delivery

Lubrano's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/11/2013 - A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Today was my first experience at Lubrano's. I went with friends who have been many times and love it. Our pizza was very, very good. Service was good overall. I plan to go back! '
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Lubrano's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Douglasville and Cary.
People found this by searching for: Lubrano's Restaurant Menu, Lubrano'S Morrisville Menu, Lubrano's Pizza Menu, Lobrano An Restaurant Cary Nc, Lubrano's Morrisville, Lumbranos, Lubrano's Menu, Lubranos Douglassville, and Lubranos Morrisville Menu.