Lubrano's Pizza & Italian

336-889-3496

1100 E Lexington Ave ( )

High Point, NC 27262

Tags: Salads, Sandwiches, Dinner, American, Lunch, Subs, Delivery, Italian, Pasta, and Pizza
  • 116 dishes entered by diners at Lubrano's Pizza & Italian
  • 1 user loves Lubrano's Pizza & Italian

Overall: 92%    Food: 88%    Service: 83%    Ambiance: 79%
Pros

• "Excellent!"
  • "Mangement needs much improvements. Never judgea book by it covr."
  • "I loved it, best Italian in high point honestly. "
  • "Everything"
  • "Pizza is delicious. Friendly service. Family friendly"
  • "Not much in the way of pros. The food was ok but nothing to write home about. The service was awful. The waitress went to a table, sat down and spent the entire time I was eating there. Obviously was a friend but there's a time and place for that and "
Cons
  • "Parking"
  • "Food"
  • "Nothing"
  • "I spent time. In my life I can never get back there. "
Comments
  • "None"
  • "They are on point!! "

Reviews for Lubrano's Pizza & Italian

Lubrano's Pizza & Italian

4.0

great ny pizza

This is a great place for ny-style pizza! I’ve never dined in, but Lisa, who delivers, is always wonderful. I have only eaten their piazza, but so happy I found this place – best Ny piazza I’ve found in the area!

January 18, 2009

Bad Delivery

You pay extra for delivery and the cheese and sauce ends up in the middle of the pizza. There is a 4 inch ring of crust.The pizza is just OK - nothing special. I won't order from them again. Not worth it - there are better pizza places to…

January 5, 2009

Great food at a great price

Lubrano's has fantastic food and a really great price. I have never been disappointed with anything that I have tried. The service isn't the best but the food makes up for it.

People found this by searching for: Lubrano's Menu, Lubrano's Pizza High Point Menu, Lubrano High Point Menu, Lubrano's Pizza Menu, Lubrano's High Point Menu, Lubrano's High Point Nc Menu, and Lubrano's Pizza.

Link to Lubrano's Pizza & Italian