5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 420 E Locust St
Des Moines, IA 50309
Neighborhoods: East Village

Cuisine: Fine Dining, American, Italian

Lucca is a Fine Dining, American, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Open kitchen and very healthy delicious food. Small portions allow me to not feel grossly full afterwards."
Wolfie81 photo

Wolfie81

Des Moines, IA
Lucca 5.0

Our First Experience at Lucca was absolutely delightful.

I couldn’t get over the one long room with the chef station right in the middle, and then the simple one page menu with five or six items listed with no descriptions. Of course, the waitstaff will explain.

Our waitress was wonderful and explained everything beautifully. We tried the Risotto dish, their Salmon preparation, and topped off with their Chocolate Cake. We totally loved the presentations, the preparations, and the atmosphere. Prices were reasonable for the value received, and my wife and I vowed that we’d be back.

Neighborhood gem Fine Dining American

Lucca  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/22/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner from Sioux Falls, SD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Open kitchen and very healthy delicious food. Small portions allow me to not feel grossly full afterwards.'
People found this by searching for: Lucca Des Moines Ia Menu, Lucca Menu Des Moines, Lucca Des Moines Menu, Lucca Restaurant Des Moines Menu, Lucca Des Moines, Des Moines Luca, and Lucca Restaurant Des Moines.