Lucca

Neighborhoods: East Village
Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Mediterranean

Lucca is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Mediterranean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Open kitchen and very healthy delicious food. Small portions allow me to not feel grossly full afterwards."
Wolfie81 photo

Wolfie81

Des Moines, IA

Our First Experience at Lucca was absolutely delightful.

I couldn’t get over the one long room with the chef station right in the middle, and then the simple one page menu with five or six items listed with no descriptions. Of course, the waitstaff will explain.

Our waitress was wonderful and explained everything beautifully. We tried the Risotto dish, their Salmon preparation, and topped off with their Chocolate Cake. We totally loved the presentations, the preparations, and the atmosphere. Prices were reasonable for the value received, and my wife and I vowed that we’d be back.

Neighborhood gem Lunch Breakfast

Lucca  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/22/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner from Sioux Falls, SD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Open kitchen and very healthy delicious food. Small portions allow me to not feel grossly full afterwards.'
  • 10/15/2015 - A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2016 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Lucca Restaurant Des Moines Menu, Lucca Des Moines Ia Menu, Lucca Des Moines, Lucca Menu Des Moines, Lucca Des Moines Menu, Lucca Restaurant Des Moines, and Lucca Des Moines.