Call 11200 Scaggsville Rd
Laurel, MD 20723-2023

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Sandwiches

Cons
"$28+ for two pizzas. Asked for light sauce got no sauce and the pizza was not good at all - very strange crust that had a stale aftertaste. Called them back and they said there was nothing they could do. Will never order from them again!"
MamaD photo

MamaD

Laurel, MD

Variety at its best!

I give this restaurant a 5 star review for many reasons. The food is great, the customer service is fabulous and they have a great variety of foods. There is somthing to please everyone in the family. They also deliver within a 4 mile radius which is a plus. They do have a $20 delivery minimum which isn’t that great if you are ordering solo. But in my case it gave me a chance to try other menu items. Since I’m on a far corner of their 4 mile radius, I can tell you that my food still arrived hot and fresh. First round I ordered was a white pizza and a steak & cheese sub. The pizza was good , but the steak sub was fabulous. Highly recommended. Lots of meat, cheese and pepper flavors. Tastes like a philly cheesteak.
The other items I had was Mexican taco’s, Hard shell taco’s, and chicken wings(hot). The taco’s were great, most authentic tasting i’ve had since moving to the east coast (from california). I highly suggest trying this restaurant.

July 23, 2008

Best Pizza... Best Price!

Lucero's serves the BEST pizza in town- hands down... and you don't have to go broke! My buddies and I order their Deluxe and Meat Lovers religiously every Friday! I heard their buffalo wings are also good, but haven't had them yet.…
July 21, 2008

Best Pizza - Best Price!!

Lucero's serves the BEST pizza in town- hands down... and you don't have to go broke!\r My buddies and I order their Deluxe and Meat Lovers religiously every Friday! I heard their buffalo wings are also good, but haven't had them yet.…

Pizza American Delivery

Lucero's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Lucero's Pizza is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: Luceros Pizza, Luceros Fulton Md, Lucero's Pizza Laurel Md, Lucero Pizza, Luceros Pizza Menu, Luechersos Pizza, Lucero's Pizza Menu, Lucicco Pizza In Laurel Md, and Food Delivery Laurel Md 20723.