Luciano's Restaurant

39071 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038-2791

Cuisine: Italian

Luciano's Restaurant is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best food ever if you know what good food is"
Comments
"Try the shrimp casaling "

Kelly61 photo

Kelly61

Sterling Heights, MI
Luciano's Restaurant 4.0

Great Service, lovely atmosphere

One of the best Italian restaurants in Macomb County. The inside of the restaurant is decorated so that you forget you are dining at an establishment nestled in a poorly located strip mall across from a cemetery. I instantly felt welcomed and relaxed as my mom and I were seated at a booth.

The service was impeccable. It didn’t hurt that the servers and wait-staff were attractive, polite and very pleasant. We wanted for nothing as our glasses were constantly filled and our table cleaned at the right times.

I ordered the Luciano’s Special Sauce and my mom had the Veal Marsala. I also had a glass of Chianti. We had Tiramisu for dessert.

My rigatoni and sauce were excellent as were our crisp, cool salads that we were served before the main course. The selection of bread was fresh and delicious. I thought my meal was a bit over-priced for what I received but it did taste good and I could tell that it was very fresh. Mom’s Veal meal was delicious but the sauce had a distinct brown gravy taste to it.

The Tiramisu was cold and good but I didn’t care for the strong espresso taste that seemed to overwhelm the dessert.

Overall the experience was excellent! I highly recommend that you visit this establishment, especially if you value service and atmosphere.

Luciano's Special Sauce

Italian Delivery Takeout

Luciano's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/14/2013 - A diner from Macomb, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Luciano's Restaurant is located near the cities of Charter Township Of Clinton, Clinton Twp, Macomb Township, and Oshkosh.
People found this by searching for: Luciano' Restaurant,Clinton Twp.Mi, Luciano's Clinton Township, Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township Mi, Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township Michigan, Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township, Luciano's Clinton Twp, and Luciano's Clinton Twp Mi Menu.