Call 3600 Cherokee St Nw Ste 1112
Kennesaw, GA 30144-2027

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"They deliver"
"Fresh delicious food!!"
Cons
"expensive"
Comments
"They get order wrong often. Make sure you check your order if its take out. "
"It's the only place I eat Chinese in Cobb County!"
orderfordagang photo

orderfordagang

Lucky China 2.0

Never again.

Ordered in for the gang at the office. Working lunch today….food arrived in timely manner. However…..wonton soup tasted like chicken noodle soup…those who ordered fried rice got brown rice – it was not fried rice. Meat was well was it real meat? Chicken in Moogoo was gritty…..mine went in the garbage….menu too – won’t order again from there.

L1 General Tso's Chicken

That’s fried rice?

baadpuddytat photo

baadpuddytat

Lucky China 1.0

Unpleasant

Three of us got takeout early Sunday evening. It tasted fine, but that night . . . all three of us. No need for the gory details, but it’s now Tuesday, and we’re still, shall we say, reliving the experience.

cityresident photo

cityresident

Lucky China 1.0

WARNING!!!!!

I have eaten at this facility for a very long time and have always had a positive experience with the taste of the food. Last week after eating take out from here I got sick. I did not think anything of it until today. I ordered the same thing again and found a bug floating in my soup. Not sure what type of bug. It was black with yellow stripes. When I called the owner she got very ugly with me yelling and screaming with no apologies. I returned my food uneaten, but had opened the two liter drink that she still expected me to pay $2.76 for. She had alot of nerve I thought. The inside of the facility is unclean. I do not even know what I was thinking. I should have known after seeing the inside. I kept the bug and will be reporting them Monday. Her explanation for the bug was that it was a vegetable. I don’t know about you but the vegetables that I have seen do not have legs and a head.

Chinese Delivery Takeout

Lucky China  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/10/2013 - A diner from Kennesaw, GA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/30/2013 - A diner from Kennesaw, GA tried it.
  • 08/18/2013 - A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner from Kennesaw, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fresh delicious food!!'
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'It's the only place I eat Chinese in Cobb County!'
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner from Kennesaw, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/23/2013 - A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/02/2013 - A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They deliver'
    Cons: 'expensive'
    Comments: 'They get order wrong often. Make sure you check your order if its take out. '
  • 10/22/2013 - A diner from Marietta, GA tried it.
  • 12/20/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/03/2014 - A diner from Acworth, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/16/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Lucky China Kennesaw Menu, Lucky China, Kennesaw, Www.Kennesaluckychina.Com, Lucky China In Kennesaw Ga, Lucky China Kennesaw, Ga, Lucky China, Lucky China Kennesaw, and Lucky China Kennesaw Ga.