5.0 rating over 1 review

248-674-3700

5127 Highland Rd ( )

Waterford, MI 48327

Description: Lucky Duck Pizza is a Pizza, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Pizza, Breads, Subs, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Italian, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Lucky Duck Pizza

Reviews for Lucky Duck Pizza

Lucky Duck Pizza

Lucky Duck Pizza is located a few doors down from the Kroger grocery store on M-59 & Crescent Lk Rd. I was picking up a few things at the store and was going to head home. I saw the sign for $0.99 slices of pizza and thought I’d give it a shot.

The place is fairly small (no large parties/gatherings will be had here) but is very clean and bright.

It was about 1pm or 2pm on a Saturday afternoon and the place was empty. The owner (?) came out just before my slice was finished and cut up a new pie for slices and wished me a good day and that he hoped to see me come back soon.

Very polite.

$0.99 Slice of Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza

As I was waiting for my slice, they reheated it with their quick toaster/heater that I imagine they use on subs to make the cheese melt. Wrapped in foil and served with a few napkins and a menu/flier I was given a wish for a good day and a hope that I would return.

Once in my car I took a look at my slice and was surprised to see the old-style pepperoni that tends to curl up as it’s cooked. This means more grease but napkins are a wonderful thing. A few blots and the grease was pretty much gone and I took my first bite.

The crust was thin and very crisp . . . something I had been searching for, for along time (I’ve become disenchanted with pizza in Waterford) and this was good. The cheese had a fantastic taste, I think it was very fresh. The sauce was pretty decent but the pepperoni . . . wow. It brought back memories! [There used to be that little, hole in the wall pizza place at The Mall (Summit Place) that served New York Style pizza with the little round pepperonis . . . this Lucky Duck Pizza brought back those memories for me.] A little bite to the pepperoni but not too much and then with that cheese and the thin & crisp crust. Just wonderful.

If a reheated slice was this good for me, I can only imagine what a fresh pizza would taste like.

I will be going back to try a fresh pizza.

Lucky Duck Pizza is located near the cities of Drayton Plains, Village Of Clarkston, Independence, and Clarkston.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Duck Pizza Waterford, Lucky Duck Pizza.Menu, Lucky Ducks, Lucky Duck Pizza Menu, Lucky Duck Pizza Waterford Mi Menu, Lucky Duck Pizza Menu Waterford Mi, Lucky Duck Pizza Waterford Mi, and Lucky Duck Pizza.

Village Place
China Jade
Waterford Slice
Loon Lake Bar & Grill
Hot Diggity Dog

Link to Lucky Duck Pizza

Lucky Duck Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Fast and friendly service "
  •  "Best Pizza around!"
Cons
  •  "Npne"
  •  "A little pricey "
Comments
  •  "Duck rub sauce is awesome!"