Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant

1.0 rating over 1 review
3926 Market St
Wilmington, NC 28403-1438
(Near the intersection of Market St and Barclay Hills Dr)

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Fast deliver"
"Good food"
Comments
"Delicious"
anonymous12345 photo

anonymous12345

Wilmington, NC
Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant 1.0

Do not eat here!!

I ordered from here, and when I finally got my food there was hair in it. I complained, but they said their cooks wear hair nets and that it was impossible. The hair was actually wrapped around the food and not the color of my hair. Of course, I refused to eat any of the food for sanitary reasons, and offered for them to take it back. They said they would not refund my money, but instead would give me 15% off the next time I ordered. Like I would ever order from there again.

egg rolls, general tsao, lo mein

Not worth the hair ball.

Chinese Lunch Dinner

Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/09/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 04/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
  • 02/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast deliver'
  • 04/20/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
    Comments: 'Delicious'
Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Star Menu Wilmington Nc, Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant Wilmington Nc, Oceanfront Restaurants In Carolina Beach Nc, Lucky Star 3926 Market Street Wilmington Nc, Lucky Star Chinese Wilmington Nc, Lucky Star Restaurant Wilmington Nc, Places Nearby 612 Carolina Beach North, Lucky Star Chinese Menu, and Lucky Star Wilmington Nc.