Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant

1.0 rating over 1 review

910-815-3720

3926 Market St ( Near the intersection of Market St and Barclay Hills Dr )

Wilmington, NC 28403-1438

Tags: Chinese, Lunch, Dinner, Asian, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 292 dishes entered by diners at Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant

Pros

• "Fast deliver"
  • "Good food"

Reviews for Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant

Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant

Do not eat here!!

I ordered from here, and when I finally got my food there was hair in it. I complained, but they said their cooks wear hair nets and that it was impossible. The hair was actually wrapped around the food and not the color of my hair. Of course, I refused to eat any of the food for sanitary reasons, and offered for them to take it back. They said they would not refund my money, but instead would give me 15% off the next time I ordered. Like I would ever order from there again.

egg rolls, general tsao, lo mein

Not worth the hair ball.

Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Star Menu Wilmington Nc, Oceanfront Restaurants In Carolina Beach Nc, Lucky Star Restaurant Wilmington Nc, Lucky Star Chinese Menu, Lucky Star Wilmington Nc, Lucky Star Chinese Wilmington Nc, Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant Wilmington Nc, Places Nearby 612 Carolina Beach North, and Lucky Star 3926 Market Street Wilmington Nc.

Link to Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant