Ludlow Bistro

631-667-9595

1945 Deer Park Ave ( )

Deer Park, NY 11729

Tags: American (New), Takeout, Seafood, International, Fusion, Eclectic, Continental, Contemporary, French, and Reservations
  • 27 dishes entered by diners at Ludlow Bistro

From OpenTable:

Trendy yet casual setting with innovative cuisine and a meticulous service team, Brian and his dedicated staff are committed to exceeding guests' expectations and it shows. Diverse and approach-able cuisine is the perfect balance of sophistication and simplicity with an artistically creative flair is sure to impress.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Ludlow Bistro

December 17, 2010

Great Sexy Place

Atmosphere great. Food even better. Nice sexy joint thats got some real creative items on the menu. The menu is always changing keeping it fresh and fun

February 23, 2009

NYC ON LI

I was very impressed when I found out, which what I thought was our bus boy, was actually the owner. I asked him if they were short that night, and he replied " No, I just like doing this, I get to see people's real reaction to theā€¦

February 19, 2009

Diamond in the rough

Really nice little restaurant in Deer Park. We enjoyed the creative food and great service. Soon to be regulars, we would highly recommend this restaurant. These people know what they are doing.

Ludlow Bistro is located near the cities of Wyandanch, Baywood, Wheatley Heights, East Providence, and Dix Hills.
People found this by searching for: Ludlow Bistro Pictures, Papa Johns, Ludlow In Commack My, Bw3 Menu, and Ludlow Bistro Commack.

Featured in Deer Park