Call 1945 Deer Park Ave
Deer Park, NY 11729

Cuisine: American (New), Seafood, International

December 17, 2010

Great Sexy Place

Atmosphere great. Food even better. Nice sexy joint thats got some real creative items on the menu. The menu is always changing keeping it fresh and fun
February 23, 2009

NYC ON LI

I was very impressed when I found out, which what I thought was our bus boy, was actually the owner. I asked him if they were short that night, and he replied " No, I just like doing this, I get to see people's real reaction to the…
February 19, 2009

Diamond in the rough

Really nice little restaurant in Deer Park. We enjoyed the creative food and great service. Soon to be regulars, we would highly recommend this restaurant. These people know what they are doing.

American (New) Takeout Seafood

From OpenTable:

Trendy yet casual setting with innovative cuisine and a meticulous service team, Brian and his dedicated staff are committed to exceeding guests' expectations and it shows. Diverse and approach-able cuisine is the perfect balance of sophistication and simplicity with an artistically creative flair is sure to impress.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Ludlow Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Ludlow Bistro is located near the cities of Wyandanch, Baywood, Wheatley Heights, East Providence, and Dix Hills.
People found this by searching for: Ludlow Bistro Pictures, Ludlow Bistro Menu, Papa Johns, Ludlow, Commack, Bw3 Menu, Ludlow Catering Dix Hills, Ludlow Bistro Commack, and Ludlow In Commack My.