LUI LUI

603-888-2588

259 Daniel Webster Hwy ( )

Nashua, NH 03060-5714

Description: LUI LUI is a Italian, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Italian, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, Friendly, Nh, Delivery, Casual, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, and Pizza
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at LUI LUI
  • 1 user loves LUI LUI

Reviews for LUI LUI

LUI LUI

2.0

Another just ok place...

Hot afternoon, my friend and I took a ride to keep cool on our day off. So we decided to do Lui Lui of Nashua NH Just before the Pheasant Lane Mall. In fact it’s in the same parking lot as Honey Ham store.

We parked, it was around 1 ish or slightly after. Not that busy for a Monday. Nice greeting. They had a grand-reopening sign in the entrance way. I always wonder about those. Usually a sign to me that there not getting the crowd. They had a pizza listing for one for 4.99.

Course I didnt remember that when Ashley brought the menus.
She suggested a nice strawberry summer drink. That was ok, and my friend had a sangria. She said it was good.

They had a lunch menu ranges around 7.99 to 8.99 I decided to have the cheese pizza for one, and a side salad for 7.99. she had the haddock special with french fries and a feta salad on the side.

Rolls came nice and fresh and warm. She liked her haddock. Wasnt mutch there, She’s an older person, and for her to say would of been nice to have another piece. Almost as if they cut one of the fish in half after they breaded and fried it.
Lots of fries. She said it was good and the salad ok.

Here I go with my pickyness again. My cheese pizza was burnt on the bottom. I know it’s fire roasted, but I dojt like tasting burnt pizza, I had the ceaser salad, which was pre-made. Very little dressing, and i’m not a big fan of a lot of dressing. This had little to none. The crutons were stale hare on the outer- rim of them and stale in the middle. Getting to the soggy side of things.

I just wouldnt run back to Lui Lui in Nasua,. Maybe i’m trying the wrong things I dont know. Pleasant service, just food wasnt up to par, and was so, so… I left a 15% tip.

I know its not the waitresses fault, I do feel the kitchens ought to smart in up. There charging prime prices for so so food. If there was a good restaurant around here, I would tip a 20% tip.

Let me khow if anyone finds one.

Pizza for one w/side salad

Pizza crust burnt on bottom, had to put a little sea salt for flavor. My friend did is well to her haddock. Salad whimpy with getting to be soggy crutons. And after awhile, it’s not worth sending it back anymore. She asked me if I wanted to take it home. I said no. And I suppose this would be the time to tell her. But ya get tired of telling, you just want it to come out ok. Or at least that.