802-877-6873

141 Main St ( )

Vergennes, VT 05491

Description: Luigi's Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Italian, and American
  • 204 dishes entered by diners at Luigi's Pizza
  • 1 user wants to eat at Luigi's Pizza
Diner Log for Luigi's Pizza:
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 08/23/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza

Went last night, waited an hour, pizza was over...

Went last night, waited an hour, pizza was over cooked, counter girl made the comment: I see it was overlooked. Never go back

Dirty and Gross

Cross contamination of food, no gloves, gross, this place should be closed down and fined. I am calling the health inspector and requesting that they come check this place out.

Worst pizza ever

I recently went camping at Button Bay State park and we decided to get local pizza one night. We found Luigi’s and it seemed like a normal local pizza place. Well when we got back to the camp sight the pizza looked like it had been a frozen pizza and cooked in the over for us. It was the worst pizza we had ever had. I would never go back there and would not recommend anyone to go there.

Pizza

4.0

Luigi's Has the Best Pizza in Vermont

I have been to Luigi’s many times i also worked there for a year and a half…they are awesome people and they care if there is something wrong with the food, but there aren’t very many times that something would be wrong with the food… I sauce is amazing they make it theirselves and there is no other sauce like that in the world… If you are ever in Vermont around Vergennes go and try some of the pizza there or their spagetti, and they also have plenty of appetizers…Just go you wont regret it

Spagetti w/chicken

It is so good because of the sauce Try the sauce

Luigi's Pizza is located near the cities of Ferrisburg.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Vergennes Vt, Luigi's Pizza Vergennes Vt, Luigi's Vergennes, Luigi's Pizza Vergennes, Luigis Pizza Vergennes Vt, Vergennes Vt Pizza, Luigis Vergennes, and Luigi's Pizza Vergennes Menu.

Link to Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  86%  Food:  83%  Service:  78%  Ambiance:  66%
Pros
  •  "Fast and convenient for my family. Not the best place to sit down and eat but just fine for take outs."
  •  "Friendly service, large portions, reasonable prices"
  •  "The crust has a flavor of old yeast because it is never fresh and thats why I dont plan to go back again. "
  •  "The people that worked there."
  •  "I got sick"
  •  "Only pizza place in town"
Cons
  •  "No menus to take with you and order from home"
  •  "Delivery times shouldn't take over 1.5 hrs to go 5 miles up the road"
  •  "Has really gone down hill over the years. The food has been bad the last few times i have been there. Would not recommend it at all. "
  •  "The food! The pizza is really bad! The philly cheese steak was horrible. You might as well get steak'ems. I understand It's suposed to be a low key and non fancy place but It's bad. I am a NewYorker, but I'm honestly not being picky. The f"
  •  "Everything "