Luna Blu

1.0 rating over 1 review
35 Main Street
Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920

Cuisine: Italian

Luna Blu is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Wonderful food and service."
"Chef very accommodating! Best carbonara, I have ever had."
Cons
Rtmb photo

Rtmb

San Francisco, CA
Luna Blu 1.0

Go Elsewhere

We were asked to vacate our table while my mother was still finishing her champagne after spending over $125 (not including tip) on lunch for two on Mother’s Day. The restaurant was half full when we were told by the hostess? owner? that someone wanted our table and was waiting. We exited nearly immediately after the insult (my mother not quite finished with her sparkling wine), not seeing anyone at all waiting for a table. The interior was empty except perhaps one table of patrons and the outside deck was perhaps half full. We had been at this Italian restaurant for approximately 2 hours, enjoying a Mother/Daughter brunch, signifying my Mother’s 50th anniversary of raising three children. I won’t bother to include other disappointments with our visit on this Mother’s Day celebration …. this one tops them all and is absolutely inconceivable. I have traveled the world and have never been asked to leave my table, even after closing out a hefty tab. Had the “hostess” (and I use that term very lightly) bothered to wait 5 more minutes, we likely would have been gone without needing to insult our patronage. Honestly, the food is decent, but nothing you cannot get elsewhere. Our busboy was great…. wish I had his name. Happy Mother’s Day. We will not return. I realize that this review does not match the others that you see on this website….. wish you luck should you decide to dine here. Just don’t overstay your “welcome.”

Risotto

Cold mussels and fairly unseasoned rice.

Italian Reservations

Luna Blu  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/15/2013 - A diner from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/18/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 08/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Chef very accommodating! Best carbonara, I have ever had.'
  • 10/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Wonderful food and service.'
    Cons: 'None'
Luna Blu is located near the cities of Quesnel, Belvedere, Belvedere Tiburon, Tiburon, and Muir Beach.
People found this by searching for: Luna Blue Restaurant Tiburon, Luna Blu Tiburon Ca, Luna Blu Menu, Luna Blue Tiburon, Luna Blu Tiburon Menu, Luna Blu Tiburon, and Luna Blu Menu Tiburon.