Luna Blu

1.0 rating over 1 review

415-789-5844

35 Main Street ( )

Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920

Description: Luna Blu is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, OpenTable, and Reservations
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Luna Blu

Overall: 90%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Wonderful food and service."
  • "Chef very accommodating! Best carbonara, I have ever had."
Cons
  • "None"

From OpenTable:

Renzo and Crystal would like to welcome you to Luna Blu.
The home of Sicilian seafood with an English accent!
Daily menu using seasonal, fresh & organic produce.
A true taste of our homelands exquisite cuisine in a comfortable intimate environment.
We are partnered with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch, which means all our seafood is sustainable. 2014 was a great year for us at Luna Blu as our diners voted us one of the Top 100 Neighborhood Gem restaurants in America. An honor our team were proud to receive.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Luna Blu

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Rtmb
Luna Blu

Go Elsewhere

We were asked to vacate our table while my mother was still finishing her champagne after spending over $125 (not including tip) on lunch for two on Mother’s Day. The restaurant was half full when we were told by the hostess? owner? that someone wanted our table and was waiting. We exited nearly immediately after the insult (my mother not quite finished with her sparkling wine), not seeing anyone at all waiting for a table. The interior was empty except perhaps one table of patrons and the outside deck was perhaps half full. We had been at this Italian restaurant for approximately 2 hours, enjoying a Mother/Daughter brunch, signifying my Mother’s 50th anniversary of raising three children. I won’t bother to include other disappointments with our visit on this Mother’s Day celebration …. this one tops them all and is absolutely inconceivable. I have traveled the world and have never been asked to leave my table, even after closing out a hefty tab. Had the “hostess” (and I use that term very lightly) bothered to wait 5 more minutes, we likely would have been gone without needing to insult our patronage. Honestly, the food is decent, but nothing you cannot get elsewhere. Our busboy was great…. wish I had his name. Happy Mother’s Day. We will not return. I realize that this review does not match the others that you see on this website….. wish you luck should you decide to dine here. Just don’t overstay your “welcome.”

Risotto

Cold mussels and fairly unseasoned rice.

Luna Blu is located near the cities of Quesnel, Belvedere, Belvedere Tiburon, Tiburon, and Muir Beach.
People found this by searching for: Luna Blu Tiburon, Luna Blu Menu Tiburon, Luna Blu Belvedere Tiburon, Luna Blue Tiburon, Luna Blue Restaurant Tiburon, Luna Blu Tiburon Ca, and Luna Blu Tiburon Menu.

Featured in Belvedere Tiburon