Lupita's Mexican Restaurant

2040 Beaver Ruin Rd
Norcross, GA 30071-3710

Cuisine: Mexican

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, service and drinks."
Stormyrider photo

Stormyrider

Atlanta, GA
Lupita's Mexican Restaurant 5.0

Stormyrider

I love this place. This is our families favorite restaurant. No problems, good service, friendly atmosphere. I always have enough to take home for later ! Love it !!!!

enchiladas

This dish was everything I wanted it to be. The salsa was delicious.

gracea photo

gracea

Lilburn, GA
Lupita's Mexican Restaurant 1.0

Gave my Credit Card to Another Patron = BFD

I’m furious with Lupitas.

The food was fine. The service was fine – until the end.

When they gave my credit card to someone else. YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT.

Lucky I was paying attention. After ten minutes had passed after handing over my plastic and no-one returned with my check to sign, I looked over at the cashier desk and noticed all the check folders were gone, mine included.

I ran up and asked where the heck my card was, and they bustled around and found it on the table of a couple about to leave. I complained to the main guy there and he shrugged and acted like it was no big deal, saying “hey, everyone here is honest, these things happen”.

Not. The. Point.

At least when they did this at On the Border last month (they lost my card for TWENTY MINUTES, seriously, is this a Georgia thing??!!)) the manager had the grace to be embarrassed, apologized, and comped my meal.

Here I got a shrug and a “whatever, it’s no big deal” attitude.

That was my PayPal MasterCard, dude. BIG DEAL. It goes lost – right at the holidays – it takes six weeks to get a new one and I can’t pay my bills.

Not cool. NOT COOL AT ALL.

I won’t be going back. And it’s a shame, becasue it was the best Tex-Mex I’ve found since I moved here from Texas. Note to owners: losing a customer’s credit card = BIG DEAL. Do a little employee re-education.

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/29/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food, service and drinks.'
Lupita's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Lupita 30071, Lupita Norcross, Lupita's Mexican Restaurant Norcross, Lupita's Restaurant Norcross, Lupitas Norcross, Lupitas Norcross Menu, and Lupitas Beaver Ruin.