514-906-2747

2025 Rue Drummond ( Between Boulevard de Maisonneuve O and Rue Sherbrooke O )

Montreal Metro Area, QC H3G 1W6

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie

Description: M:brgr (Mburger) is a Burgers and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Burgers and Bistro
  • 1 dish entered by diners at M:brgr (Mburger)
  • 1 user loves M:brgr (Mburger)

Reviews for M:brgr (Mburger)

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Nocton

3.0

The Pre Show

It’s a good place to get a good burger just before heading out to the clubs or meeting friends at the pub. Classy place, good burgers, well-sized.

Nothing you haven’t seen anywhere else. Well above the traditional burger fare of other places. A nice place to take your date if you’re going dancing later, feeling hungry and want to make an impression.

Bottom line it’s another burger joint but feels, smells and charges like a club.

2.0

Kobe Burger?

Over priced, over cooked, over seasoned. See review of meal. Two stars for not charging for meal, otherwise zero.

Kobe Burger

I can’t believe it! Another restaurant with a name which begins with an M where I had a bad meal experience. It’s also in a city with a name which begins with an M, Montreal.

While in Montreal, recently, my wife and I each took a chance on the Kobe burger. To put this into context, I have had a Kobe-style burger (North American “Kobe” style beef") in Chicago ($14 U.S.) which was delicious, probably the best burger I’ve had. When I ordered mine, I told the server that I would be comparing their Kobe burger to the “gold standard” of the one I had in Chicago. I also asked about how they prepared their Kobe burgers, medium-well I was told. I usually order medium but I thought I would take a chance on their medium-well being more medium than well and not burned/charred, just “branded” with the grill marks. We also ordered only mushrooms as a topping and asked for sides of Dijon mustard. We waited quite a while for our burgers. before they came, the server brought the “condiments”, a plastic bottle of Heinz ketchup and a similar bottle of prepared mustard but no Dijon. Eventually our burgers came which I inspected. They were really medium-well with a bit too much charring. I had to ask for the Dijon, again which, when it did, was obviously not fresh. My server had scooted off so I found another one and told her that the Dijon was older than me (I’m in my late 50’s). Fresh Dijon was brought by my server. By then, I had a taste of my quickly cooling burger and discovered that it was pre-seasoned and tasted like a salt lick. I told the server that Kobe beef shouldn’t be pre-seasoned and that it was unacceptable but I wouldn’t send it back (We had to catch a train in an hour). To make a long story short, the manager came to our table and confirmed that that batch of burger meat was incorrectly seasoned, too salty, and didn’t charge us anything for whatever we ate (we didn’t have dessert). I told him that Kobe beef, even Kobe-style, shouldn’t be pre-seasoned. He replied that he would consider my comments. I was also told, by the server, that the burger could have been ordered without seasoning – too late unfortunately. I still tipped $10/20%

People found this by searching for: Mburger Montreal, M Burger Chicago, M:Brgr, Inc., Mberger Drummond, M Burger In Chicago, Mburger Drummond, Mburger, and Mburger Montreal Drummond.

Laloux